+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Well, I think Wolvsie does have a good thought there. Very practical. So, if every one is in agreement, I will do that. I will wait to get the flowers until more of you have a chance to share your feelings, and until I talk to the family and find out when the services are.

Thank you all for helping out!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Ops, sorry, I keep forgetting to provide the addy to send the money too. Please, use my Paypall account at...

grannyestee at adelphia.net

I will give you an account of moneys received and how they were spent as we go.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thank you Granny...I finally sent mine..lol...Hope that was enough..<wink> Like I said, I'd donate a kidney if I had too...(I don't think mine are that good...but hey, its the thought right...lol) If there is anything I can do...please ask...
    ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wolvsie...... Who is yelling? Did I miss something? I know the right decision will be made on the flowers and money! It's just so nice to have a group that is so thoughtful.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

i agree with wolvsie.
    but heck i wish i could join in somehow.
    but the only thing i can do is put money in an envlop and send it , but i doubt if that would ever arrive.

so sending love and hugs instead.

I think Wolvsie is right. I know that she probably needs the money more than another flower arrangement. We could send a card and follow up with phone calls, etc. afterward. She will need the support after all of the "commotion" settles down. Just my thoughts . . . .

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Granny, Just sent my contribution per paypal. Let me know if you received it.

Hello Granny : The money is sent and thank you for handling all this for us.........xoxo...........Lois...your a real angel but don't let it go to your head........
    Attached Images

Yes girls I too agree with Wolvsie. We know that Jazz is under a lot of financial stress with being sick and taking care of Andrew. I feel that she could certainly use any monies that we can send her. You guys are so thoughtful and caring!! Now I know why I am a part of this wonderful family. I'm sending you some funds right now Granny. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always stepping up to the plate and arranging what needs to be done. You are a gem!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Granny I sent my money!! Thank you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48