X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

I think Wolvsie is right. I know that she probably needs the money more than another flower arrangement. We could send a card and follow up with phone calls, etc. afterward. She will need the support after all of the "commotion" settles down. Just my thoughts . . . .

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Granny, Just sent my contribution per paypal. Let me know if you received it.

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Hello Granny : The money is sent and thank you for handling all this for us.........xoxo...........Lois...your a real angel but don't let it go to your head........
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Yes girls I too agree with Wolvsie. We know that Jazz is under a lot of financial stress with being sick and taking care of Andrew. I feel that she could certainly use any monies that we can send her. You guys are so thoughtful and caring!! Now I know why I am a part of this wonderful family. I'm sending you some funds right now Granny. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always stepping up to the plate and arranging what needs to be done. You are a gem!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Granny I sent my money!! Thank you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Thank you all for your wonderful generosity. I think we will be able to send a nice arrangement for Lori, and there will be some money left over to help Jazz with the expenses, per your request.

I just talked to Pam, Jazz's sister?, and she told me the service is tomorrow at 3pm, so we are going to be just in time. I will look up the funeral home on the net, and get all the info I need to send the flowers. I'm not sure I have Jazz address, if any of you have it, please let me know. Now, I'm pretty dumb about this... What would be the best way to get the money to Jazz? I don't know if she has a Paypall account. Do I send her a bank's cashier check on the mail, or should I send it through the Western Union, or what. Jazz is still in the hospital.

Please, bear with me!

ST
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Here is a link to the arrangement two of you suggested. Please forgive me, don't remember the names...

If this one is acceptable to all of you, please post it here. I'm going to look right now for the link to the funeral home to get the delivery info. I'll check back in a bit.
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

I agree with Wolvsie too. Granny, What about sending a card with a cashiers check. Just a thought.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

It is beautiful Granny! You have my vote. You do whatever is necesarry, I trust your judgement.

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

That's great Granny!! And I guess I would send a cashiers check and I have her addy so I will send it to you by email. I will do it right now.

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

OK Granny just sent you an email. Should be popping in your mailbox soon!! Thank you for all this that you are doing!!

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Ah.... Ok, small change of plans. I call the funeral home and got the details. They have a flower shop right there in town that can have the flowers there before the viewing and service. Here is a link to one arrangement that I thought was pretty...

So, if this one is ok, also, I will put the order in right now...

Thanks girls. Sorry for all the changes!
                          sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Aug 2006

Just sent you a donation granny.
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

That is pretty Granny.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                                Scrap Guru
                                • Dec 2006

That arrangement is beautiful Granny!! Works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X