+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Onie, thank you for your suggestion. Is great.

Ok, folks, here is what Onie suggested...

Just a thought! Maybe send a plant to Linda, with card with any extra monies. I'm just wondering if they had any life insurance etc. I briefly remembering last year Linda was having a hard time financially with caring for Andrew

I think this is a great idea. And here is a link to the florist...

http://www.ftd.com/5970/catalog/cate...asion_sympathy

Do we want to send a Spray, a Wreath, or a regular arrangement or the service? One thought... Since we are a community with members from all over the world, with different cultures and religious affiliations, it would be good to avoid choosing any arrangements that are specific to a particular faith. Please.

Of course, we would all probably choose a different one, and it would take us all year to settle on one choice, so let's just limit ourselves to some general guidelines. Don't make this harder on granny than it already is.... Thank you!

I await your suggestions.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

My favorite is the Remembrance Basket...Think it suits...But this is just my opinion..<wink> Instead of flowers for Andrew with anything left over, I think sending the money to help out for the funeral is an idea as well...I know how expensive this can be even if there was insurance...Granny, I still need an address to send the money...<wink> Thanks... I am glad to hear Jazz is hanging in there, is she able to attend the services? Special thanks to you Granny for doing all this too...You are a saint...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

whatever would be wonderful! I do like the idea of something for Andrew and flowers to Jazz as well. Please PM me your pay pal so I can contribute. Thanks for all you are doing, it is such a wonderful community we all have here!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

I found 2 remembrance baskets! One has yellow roses, pink carnations, and blue. $69.99 The other one has burned orange roses, and carnations, and I think Snap dragons. $59.99
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I also think that a basket would be great and I do know for certain that Jazz has a very hard time financially and that anything would be a great help.....xoxo...Lois
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    My favorite is the Remembrance Basket...Think it suits...But this is just my opinion..<wink> Instead of flowers for Andrew with anything left over, I think sending the money to help out for the funeral is an idea as well...I know how expensive this can be even if there was insurance...Granny, I still need an address to send the money...<wink> Thanks... I am glad to hear Jazz is hanging in there, is she able to attend the services? Special thanks to you Granny for doing all this too...You are a saint...
    I agree with Wolvsie. I think that is the best way to go. I'll be sending mine to you today Granny.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I surfed the site, and gosh, they're all so pretty! I'm glad I don't have to do this job!

I like the baskets with the plants because they can last. The White Assortment is pretty! Can be upgraded to a larger assortment/size too.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Either of the baskets would be great- they are both pretty.
    Granny will PM you now-

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Ok, yell at me if you think I'm wrong..But I was sitting here remembering what I went through when my dad passes away...etc...Since we sent Jazz flowers last time when she was so sick...I truly believe that we should get a wonderful arrangement for the funeral, and send any extra cash to Jazzie to help with the cost of all this..After the service is all over, they get all the flowers from there, so how many do they actually need...? I am one person out of many, I know, but funerals are not cheap, and I just think they could use more help financially, then sending flowers to every individual in the family...Like I said, if I'm wrong, slap me!!!
    *ducking to miss everyone's hand*
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I agree with Wolvsie, although something special for Jazz in hospital to accompany the card with money wouldn't be so bad. There are usually a lot of flowers that can go home with the families. Wreaths are usually left at graveside, baskets are given to family. But financially, burials are expensive and at her age, it's doubtful any thing had been planned ahead of time. Maybe a small life insurance plan from her work but doubtful she'd have had life insurance if she didn't work. So I agree with Wolvsie that to give the majority of the money to Jazz and family would be a very good thing.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!