+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jazzskidangie View Post
    your very very welcome!
    Angie thank you!!! I was just getting ready to call her when I read your post!! So happy that she received the card!! Angie you are so very thoughtful and you will be rewarded many times over. I love your picture!!! You look just as sweet as you sound!! I am extremely happy that you haven't received any perverted calls!! I will give her a call after visiting hours to hear her excitement!! Thank you for everything Angie!!!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

See Granny!! Nothing to worry about. Thank goodness she received the card-now you should go to bed!! I don't think you got any sleep over the weekend!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Smile

Thanks, Angie, for letting us all know about your mom! What a relief - hope she will continue to get well!
    Julie

Thank you Pkdoll, for all your support and faith in me. I'm glad this is done!!!!

Thank you all for not shooting me... O course, the day is young!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Well everyone I just talked to Jazz and she is soooo very overwhelmed! She said that she can't find the words to thank us enough!! She said last night she barely slept at all worrying about how she was going to help pay for the funeral expenses and today she got the card!! She is in such disbelief and is so very grateful for what you have all done. She cant' find the right words. She says thank you, thank you, thank you all soooo much. She said that Lori only had a $1,000.00 policy and that sure didn't cover much. Please except her words of total gratitude. She said that her mother was soo overwhelmed that a group of strangers who have never met could be so caring and generous!! Jazz said her mother never could understand how she can make friends like that on the internet and she used to get upset with her spending so much time online, and now she totally understands! She was so excited for Jazz when she opened the card. I wish you all could have heard her on the phone. She was soooo humble and grateful and just plain overwhelmed. She thought she was going to have a heart attack. Cathy took her picture, several as a matter of fact, with her mouth hanging open!!! She did good in therapy today and is feeling so much better already being able to walk down the hall and do things. She misses Andrew soooo much and just wants to go home and hug on him. She misses the forum and everyone of you too. She just can't wait to get home and be able to get on the computer and thank all of you herself!! Well I will keep you posted.

PK, that you do much for the beautiful update on Jazz. I am so happy that we were able to help ease some of the stress she has. We're just as anxious to see her back with us too!

Thank You PK, and a special thank you Granny for organizing this for all of us.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Thanks for the update Paula. It brought tears to my eyes. It was so great the way everyone chipped in, even the newer members that don't know Jazz that well. This is a great community.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

God truly does work in mysterious ways! I'm so pleased to hear about Jazz. She's in my continued prayers.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I'm so glad that Jazz is recovering, she is still in my prayers
    Thanks for the good news Paula.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Angie thank you so much for the update you are a sweetie and we are happy you will be close to mom soon!
    Paula! thanks a lot for the news about our Jazz its great see she is getting better each day! we miss you so much girl and very soon you will come back with us and with your AndreW
    All my love and prayers jazz!!!
    hugggsss
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!