+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Just A Thought...... If Andrew is being taken care of by a full time nurse, then there must not be family there, to check the mail. I bet the card is there but just has not been opened yet!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Good thinking, Onie. I was going to call the house, but since she does not know me from Adam, she probably will not tell me. Maybe Pkdoll can contact Kathy, and Kathy can ask the nurse.

Pkdoll, pretty please, could you do this when you have some time?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I am sure if any change in Andrew Jazz would have got the girls to let us know.She knows we worry.So no news is good news.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Update

Hello...just wanted you to know that I just called my aunt Cathy and your card has arrived. Mother can have visitors tonight at 7 and my aunt has the card and camera ready to go.......

Momma is doing very good in rehab..today is her first realy day so i imagine she will be very sore and tired tonight...she did walk 100 ft this morning without being out of breath so that is a great thing.....keep praying ladies....Dave and I are in the midst of our plans and will be in Alabama by mid June.....

Love you all and I will keep you more updated........

BTW I know it was not the smartest thing to post my numbers on here...but just so you know..I have not got any calls at all and especially no perverted ones.....so I got lucky this time......

Bunches and Bunches of Hugs....

Angie
    Last edited by jazzskidangie; 03-03-2008 at 11:43 AM.

Thank You Angie for the update! We're all a bunch of worry warts around here, when it comes to your dear Mom. I am real happy that the card made it there, and we'll be anxious to see the pictures that your aunt takes!

I am so thrilled that you and your husband are going to be closer to your mom. I'm sort of doing the same thing! I know it's not an easy decision because of all the work that goes into moving and getting re-established.

It sounds as if she is doing really good! Walking is so important and the fact that she was not out of breath is even better!

Again, thanks from all of us here at her SBM family!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default your welcome

your very very welcome!

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
    -- Mary Manin Morrissey

Angie, thank you so much!!! Delighted to hear she got the card, but most of all, that she is doing better!!! We can't wait to have her back with us, and we are also so thankful that you take the time to keep us updated.

And your efforts to help your mom will be richly blessed!!!

Thank you so much for every thing.

ST

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Angie, thank so much for keeping us informed and so glad your mom is doing well. She is so lucky to have you and I am glad you are moving closer to her. Glad to hear the card arrived and can't wait to see the pictures too!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thanks, Angie. Hope you become a regular on here even after Jazzy is home!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! Such wonderful news! I cant wait to see the look on her face....its gonna be priceless!!! And Angie I am sooo happy that you'll be moving closer to your Mom, that is the sweetest thing!!! You will be greatly rewarded, I promise! Send her my love and I will be calling her soon!
    Thanks again Angie!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin