+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Granny it will get sorted, please don't make yourself ill over this. I sent two special deliveries a few weeks ago and they cost £10 each, they were only letters that I wanted to arrive the next morning. They ended up coming back to me!You can't even buy a good service these days. I had the receipts too so they had to admit liability. The only problem was they didn't ever get there let alone next day because for me it was too late!

Anyway Granny what I am trying to say is we are all with you and are grateful for all your help in doing this x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post

Oh, no, Eye, I feel my halo coming out too. We are both angels... Fallen, but angels none the less. We can now associate with Fiona with a clean conscience!!!

rofl who said anything about angels having clean minds!!!!!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

it'll turn up...post offices hide all the good post in big bags with a huge stamp saying 'nice mail so delay it'

all the nasty mail ie brown envelopes with bills in them are sent priority mail i'm sure

good things come to those who wait.....

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I know you're worried Granny, but it will get there...All this worrying isn't good for you...<wink> You did an awesome thing, so nothing will happen to it...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

[QUOTE=

Oh, no, Eye, I feel my halo coming out too. We are both angels... Fallen, but angels none the less. We can now associate with Fiona with a clean conscience!!!

[/QUOTE]

where are we falling into purity white snow to make angels or are we going to hot country to make crispy angels.

Give the mail time. If we worry it knows and will be slow. Remember good things come to those who wait.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    where are we falling into purity white snow to make angels or are we going to hot country to make crispy angels.

dont make me crispy...i promise to behave

:
    Check out my store
    Here

What is going on with Andrew with Jazz in the hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    I spoke to Jazz last night and she says to tell everyone hi and she misses you all sooooo much! Wants to give everyone a big hug and she loves you all!! She didn't receive her card yet,so I am sure it will arrive today. She is going to be so emotionally moved when she opens that card!! She thinks they are going to move her to rehab today and she will be there for 20 days-than hopefully when she gets to go home they will have an apartment for her and Andrew to move into-otherwise she will stay with her mother for a little while. She is sounding better each time I talk to her and she is concentrating on getting better. I will keep you all posted.

I was wondering the same thing about Andrew. I think Jazz's sister is still there, so he's probably with her!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it will incriminate me!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Andrew is being taken care of by the nurses that come in. When Jazz is in hospital the nurses are there around the clock for Andrew. After she gets out they will take it one step at a time. Keep praying for Jazz and her family-she says they are what keeps her going.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48