+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

This is not funny!!!! I looked up the receipt from the post office, it's in front of me. I will send you a copy, and tomorrow, I will go to the post office and ask.

Thank you, Pkdoll for calling them.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny you are so welcome. I am sure that it will arrive tomorrow. I am hoping so anyways. Keeping my fingers crossed!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Paula, I just sent you a copy of the post office receipt, and a copy of the Cashier's Check. I don't think anyone can cash it besides Jazz. I will go tomorrow and try to find out what is going on.

ps: I'm getting a migrane and an upset stomach!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Thanks for the update, glad Jazz is doing ok. I am in a hotel in Knoxville right now waiting for my sister to show up with my mom. Will talk to ya'll when I get back.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

She will get it granny.we know you sent it and need no proof as you are honest as the drivin snow.Gee--- I feel my head--- am I sick--- I just gave Granny a nice compliment.I feel my Halo coming out

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thank you Eye, you have no idea how much I needed you to say that. I called the post office today, but they were already closed. I will go there Monday, to see if they can trace it. At any rate, I will go to the bank right away and have them put a stop to the cashier's check and issue me a new one. Then I will send it by Fed Ex next day delivery. If I have to use my own money, so help me, she will get it this week.

Oh, no, Eye, I feel my halo coming out too. We are both angels... Fallen, but angels none the less. We can now associate with Fiona with a clean conscience!!!

Granny-DON"T YOU DARE USE YOUR OWN MONEY!!! Give it a few days-sometimes the scanner at the post office misreads the postal code and it goes to the wrong state. It would eventually get rerouted back to where it belongs. If you feel better stopping payment and re-issuing a new one that is fine; but don't you use your own money for a new one!! That is not fair to you! And it is not your fault that the card has not yet arrived. Please Granny don't use your own money.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    Granny-DON"T YOU DARE USE YOUR OWN MONEY!!! Give it a few days-sometimes the scanner at the post office misreads the postal code and it goes to the wrong state. It would eventually get rerouted back to where it belongs. If you feel better stopping payment and re-issuing a new one that is fine; but don't you use your own money for a new one!! That is not fair to you! And it is not your fault that the card has not yet arrived. Please Granny don't use your own money.

I agree with PK! Give it a few more days before doing anything. I'm so sure it will show up SOON! Granny, your so precious and we love you dearly for all you do for us!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I agree with PK! Give it a few more days before doing anything. I'm so sure it will show up SOON! Granny, your so precious and we love you dearly for all you do for us!
    Ditto! Ditto!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Thank you girls, but I'm really sick at heart over this. What a responsibility you have given me. I want to live up to it. I will try to work with the P.O. on this first, so I will give it a couple of days, but I promise you will not loose your wonderful donations over this.

We could always start a revolution at the post office over this.... Hmmmm, I think I've be good at that, don't you?