+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

<rotfl> Granny.....<still rolling>......can't ya just feel the love? <rolls out the door still laughing>
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Granny! I can't believe you eat that taco bell stuff!!!! Not good for you! hahaha!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I know it ain't good for me, but I'm sick and tired of treating my husband like a god... I refuse to serve him any more burn offerings. So I'll stick to Taco Bell!!!

ps: Eye, if you ever want to see your son again...

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Talking

I just read all the last posts and am dying of laughter!!
    Julie

Hi Everyone!! I have an update on Jazz. I took Granny's advice and called out there a few minutes ago! I talked with her daughter Angie and she was sooo sweet. Jazz was able to get out of the hospital and go to the funeral. She was very weak and they had to take her by wheelchair, but she was able to be at the services. Yesterday she wasn't doing too well so they took her back to the hospital. They have her on the bipap machine and she is resting right now. Angie said that they are working on getting her moved out of her house. It is a very old house-(her great-grandmothers house) and they believe that there is mold growing in the walls and that is why Jazz can't ever seem to get well, which means it is probably not a good place for Andrew either and the other boys. Angie and her family is also going to move back to Alabama from Colorado so they can be closer to Jazz. So that will be so nice for her. Both Angie and Cathy have to go home on Monday, and as soon as Angie and her husband can get things worked out they will be moving back to Alabama. So for now Jazz is actually doing better and just needs time to get some of her strength back. She is in her own room and not in the intensive care unit anymore. So our prayers are helping and I will continue to pray for her recovery, and for her to have a safe environment to live in soon.
    Granny I will email you with some information ok!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Oh thank you PK for the update!

As a read your update, I got a mixture of of good and bad feelings. I'm so glad that she was able to attend the funeral but sad that she had to go back to the hospital. You know the news about the house sure makes a lot of sense! Mold can really be a problem. It would be wonderful if the problem that is keeping Jazz down with her health can be resolved by getting her moved out of the house. Also, it is wonderful that her daughter is moving to be closer to her!!!! What a wonderful son-in-law too. I just have to believe that something GOOD will have to come out of all this BAD!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I forgot to mention-Angie said they received the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful!!! She wanted to thank each and everyone of you for the gift of flowers and for your friendship to her mother. It means the world to Jazz and you are all the most wonderfully caring bunch of people she has ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Thanks, Doll! So glad to hear things are going to improve for Jazz and at least she won't be alone if something else were to happen.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Now I know things are moving fast for Jazz but how will she actually feel about leaving her home.Though it sounds for the best their is still alot of good memories. Our homes seem to take a life of their own and have personalities.we must say strong prayers that she can overcome all this drastic changes in her life.So good to see the family moving back. Jazz will like that. We love you deeply Jazz.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thanks for the update on Jazz, Doll. She still needs our prayers for her continued strength and courage to go on with all the "newness" in her life. God Bless her.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop