+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Granny I'm so sorry to hear of this loss. Please know that they and you are in my prayers.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Thank you all for your kind words. It really has been a terrible week for so many. I appreciate all your concerns. Jamie, so sorry about your lost, and you too Onie, and Sacannon, and Eng.... all of you. This really are critical times hard to deal with! (1 Ti. 3:1-5).

Concerning Jazz... The donations continue to come in, so I'm inclined to wait a little longer before sending the money to Jazz.

You are all to be commended for your kind spirit and generosity. I know Jazz is going to be so grateful for your help.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Poor Jazz. Must be so hard on her to miss her daughter's funeral.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I was wondering if anyone heard on how Jazz is doing? Or did I miss it somewhere? Wouldn't be unheard of with me...lol...I keep looking for news...but come up empty handed.

Thought I'd share some good news, God knows we could use it<wink>...My doc appointment went well with the issue I was dealing with and the incision is healing properly and I will be back to my normal routine very soon...Wishing you all a SAFE and great weekend...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

That is great news Wolvsie! Yes, it is good to get some good news, after the hard week this BIG family of ours has had.

Granny, I think it would be a great idea to hold off a few more days too, before sending the money to Jazz.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Thanks, Onie, I'll do that. Wolvsie... Delighted to hear you're healing nicely!

I have not called again to find out about Jazz. I'm sorry, but I'm emotionally drained right now. If someone else that has her number could find out how she is or the hospital she is at, I'll try to call her tomorrow or something.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Thanks for being the glue that holds us all together Granny....now I have a question....what is your favorite resturant? One that you like to eat at the most

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Yo quiero Taco Bell!!!!

So sorry for all the bad news people have had. It's been a really hard week. Granny, just take care of yourself. You've been doing so much!
    Julie

Thank you Maggie Mae. Nice to know everyone cares!!!