+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Not sure but have you checked what your page size is set for? Under Page>settings>size in Scrapbook Max. Could you have changed that? It usually defaults to 8 x 8 which should fit on any screen.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Mellanie is right. Your page is not big enough to accomadate all the images on it.

If you go to the frequently asked forum, there is a tutorial there that I wrote that will show you how to move your files around and get organize!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Okay... here's the geeky side of me coming out. I will try to explain how to add more RAM to your computer (a $40.00 fix until you get a new computer)

Take off the casing of your computer, look for something like this:

It pops out on either side - take it with you to a Best Buy, Comp USA or Circuit City and tell them you want another one. Then put them both back in.

I promise it's really not hard. If you feel like you can't remember how it went in, take a digital picture first.

Quote Originally Posted by 30somethinggirl View Post
    Okay... here's the geeky side of me coming out. I will try to explain how to add more RAM to your computer (a $40.00 fix until you get a new computer)

Take off the casing of your computer, look for something like this:

It pops out on either side - take it with you to a Best Buy, Comp USA or Circuit City and tell them you want another one. Then put them both back in.

I promise it's really not hard. If you feel like you can't remember how it went in, take a digital picture first.
    I for one am glad your geeky side came out. This is good information for someone like me, who doesn't know much about computers! Thanks!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Hey.... I need more memory... I tried to save this ram thingy, and print it out to put in my computer, but the thing keeps bending and crumpling. It's not stiff enough. Plus, you did not show the inside of the computer!!!

When I took the cover off of Frida Frijoles, to add the ram, she slapped me. I swear, I'm going to pull the plug off this maniac!!!

Help!!!!!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Granny, have you been into the Mojitos again?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Who... me?

One thing I have learned is that sometimes new users think they have all the programs turned off and only one is running but sometimes there are some sneaky ones in the background running. One big hint that something in the back ground is running is extra icons by your clock. Usually right clicking on them and choosing close or exit will shut them down until the nex time you reboot. Another hint you have extra stuff running is when you 1st turn on your computer some programs like yahoo chat, weather bug ect automatacially start up for you. Some smart computer user can tell you how to stop that from happening. It involves msconfig and unchecking start up items and rebooting. But some stuff you are not suspose to uncheck and I am not sure what they all are. Hopefully someone smarter then I am can give you more details on how to do it. My son comes over once in a while and does it for me because sometimes those sneaky programs sneak back in to the start up thing.

Just my 2 cents, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by workingjo3 View Post
    One thing I have learned is that sometimes new users think they have all the programs turned off and only one is running but sometimes there are some sneaky ones in the background running. One big hint that something in the back ground is running is extra icons by your clock. Usually right clicking on them and choosing close or exit will shut them down until the nex time you reboot. Another hint you have extra stuff running is when you 1st turn on your computer some programs like yahoo chat, weather bug ect automatacially start up for you. Some smart computer user can tell you how to stop that from happening. It involves msconfig and unchecking start up items and rebooting. But some stuff you are not suspose to uncheck and I am not sure what they all are. Hopefully someone smarter then I am can give you more details on how to do it. My son comes over once in a while and does it for me because sometimes those sneaky programs sneak back in to the start up thing.

Just my 2 cents, Jo
    OK, I'm tired of these sneaky things sneaking up on me! I didn't give them permission!!! I have to "reboot" them right out of here!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

BTW... If you handle your RAM from your computer, make sure you touch another piece of grounded metal first (like the computer case, etc.) to discharge any static electricity that you may have built up. Static electricity is one of the RAM's deadlist enemies...

Also, It's a good idea to transport the RAM dimm in some sort of static-free bag...

Steve's tech tip of the day...

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!