• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allana
    • Jul 2006

Hello from Sydney Australia

Hi Everyone,

Just found this program on the net and it is fantastic. Cant wait to get the full program. Just starting scrapbooking and have amused myself for hours. I don't know what others think but it is stopping me thinking about snacking - doubly good.

Cheers Everyone
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hi. Welcome to the forums, glad to hear you're enjoying Scrapbook MAX!.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Welcome to our BIG FAMILY

Be prepared............. you will find this to be very addictive! Many of us have to force ourself to go to work and take care of important stuff, like eat and sleep............LOL
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Welcome

Welcome to this great program and forum. I joined at the end of May and have been really scrapbooking quickly! I've spent several years gluing, pasting, cutting, planning, spending, spending, spending . . . on paper scrapbooking supplies.

This is just so much quicker and more fun! Welcome!
        Julie

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

Welcome Allana! You've suggested a fantastic idea - the Scrapbook MAX! Diet Plan! Simple and effective - just purchase Scrapbook MAX!, install, start scrappin', and feel the pounds melt away! We'll still have to figure out how to work in an exercise program...does moving the mouse around count? (Clicking the mouse button could be like little finger lunges...)

All in fun - so glad you found SBM!! Stop by our friendly forums at any time with questions or comments or to show off you work!

Karin

Comment

• Marnie
            • Jan 2006

Welcome Allana!
            Glad you joined the group! I agree with you and Karin - Scrapbook MAX is a great way to keep occupied, WHATEVER your reason! Not only a stop-snacking-aid, but also relaxing I find. Hope you find that too. Please stop by lots and share your creations!
            Marnie

Comment

• Raggedy Scrappin
              • Jun 2006

I feel the same way!!! My full version came today!!!
              Cheryl

Comment

• Kazr
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2006

Welcome aboard Allana...from another Sydney-ite!
                My all time favourite program,you will love it, it just keeps getting better & better.

Comment

• Allana
                  • Jul 2006

Thank You for all the hello's

Thank you to everybody who has responded from all over the world. I have been madly creating stuff and will post some of it shortly. Meanwhile I have downloading free clipart into my photo albums to use as embelishments. Is this something other people do as well? I am also lucky enough to have Paint Shop Pro, so I am going to have a go at creating some embellishments. I am amazed at what everyone is creating. Really giving me some good ideas. I better go as I now seem to be hogging the computer from my other half. I am on it more than he is now!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

Hi Allana,
                    I'm an Aussie too! you will love it here.. fantastic site and fantastic Program and support.
                    You mentioned it stops you sbacking.. sadly for me it is the opposite.. I think I'll call it Snackbook Max...

Comment

• Robynls
                      • Jul 2006

Hi Allana,

Just been leafing through other people's intros and found you as another Sydneysider. You haven't posted much since your intro, though. Are you still using the program? I am just new and having too much fun with it!
                      Cheers,
                      -- Robyn --

Comment

Working...
                      X