+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hello from Sydney Australia

Hi Everyone,

Just found this program on the net and it is fantastic. Cant wait to get the full program. Just starting scrapbooking and have amused myself for hours. I don't know what others think but it is stopping me thinking about snacking - doubly good.

Cheers Everyone

Hi. Welcome to the forums, glad to hear you're enjoying Scrapbook MAX!.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Smile Welcome to our BIG FAMILY

Be prepared............. you will find this to be very addictive! Many of us have to force ourself to go to work and take care of important stuff, like eat and sleep............LOL

Smile Welcome

Welcome to this great program and forum. I joined at the end of May and have been really scrapbooking quickly! I've spent several years gluing, pasting, cutting, planning, spending, spending, spending . . . on paper scrapbooking supplies.

This is just so much quicker and more fun! Welcome!

Smile

Welcome Allana! You've suggested a fantastic idea - the Scrapbook MAX! Diet Plan! Simple and effective - just purchase Scrapbook MAX!, install, start scrappin', and feel the pounds melt away! We'll still have to figure out how to work in an exercise program...does moving the mouse around count? (Clicking the mouse button could be like little finger lunges...)

All in fun - so glad you found SBM!! Stop by our friendly forums at any time with questions or comments or to show off you work!

Karin

Welcome Allana!
    Glad you joined the group! I agree with you and Karin - Scrapbook MAX is a great way to keep occupied, WHATEVER your reason! Not only a stop-snacking-aid, but also relaxing I find. Hope you find that too. Please stop by lots and share your creations!
    Marnie

I feel the same way!!! My full version came today!!!

Welcome aboard Allana...from another Sydney-ite!
    My all time favourite program,you will love it, it just keeps getting better & better.

Default Thank You for all the hello's

Thank you to everybody who has responded from all over the world. I have been madly creating stuff and will post some of it shortly. Meanwhile I have downloading free clipart into my photo albums to use as embelishments. Is this something other people do as well? I am also lucky enough to have Paint Shop Pro, so I am going to have a go at creating some embellishments. I am amazed at what everyone is creating. Really giving me some good ideas. I better go as I now seem to be hogging the computer from my other half. I am on it more than he is now!!!

Hi Allana,
    I'm an Aussie too! you will love it here.. fantastic site and fantastic Program and support.
    You mentioned it stops you sbacking.. sadly for me it is the opposite.. I think I'll call it Snackbook Max...