+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Jazzie Is Sick Again

hey everybody this is Lori, Jazzies daughter, I just wanted to let you all know that Momma is back in the hospital and back on the ventilator, I just got back from the hospital visiting her, shes doing exceptionally well on the ventilator.. she is awake.. and she is alert and able to communicate with us, she was writing notes like crazy,

And we got some really good news, Momma said that her pulmonary Dr was really really pissed off at the Emergency room dr's because they consulted her primary care dr instead of her lung dr, and that the primary care dr ordered her to be on the ventilator, according to her lung dr, she DID NOT need to be put on the vent, she needed to be on the Bipap machine.. so they are working extra hard to get her off the vent ASAP...

So I ask that you all pray for momma, and please pray for our family...

Thanks Everyone
    Lori
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Unhappy

Oh Jazz. How sad it is to hear you're sick again. I'm sending up prayers for your ability to be taken off the vent very soon and to recover from this setback.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I have not been on here long but Jazz is a great Lady. Prayers and get well thought sent her way!!!

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Lori, prayers are flying your way as fast as possible. Mom is never out of my thoughts, sure wish she would get over that hump and put all this illness behind her.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Lori, prayers going up as I write. Please tell my old pall to hang in there, and she has got my permission to kick the living daylights out of that idiot!!!

I spend most of Saturday night in emergency with my mom, she had pneumonia and a bladder infection, but... Lo and behold!!!! Her stupid doctor said there is nothing wrong with her!

Got to love those blook suckers!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks Lori- Oh Man- I just sent a mail to Croppy as I hadn't heard from your mom since the 12th- Oh Jazzy girl, You get better soon you hear me!!! I'm sending you all my prayers, love and hugs in the hope that you will be STRONG and WELL again ASAP!! Miss you my friend-
    Please keep us informed Lori-
    thanks

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Sweetie hope you feel better soon, we miss you a lot and our prayers and love are with you and your family
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Oh No! Praying for you Jazz. I know that you didn't need this again. Take care my dear friend-and hoping you get off the ventilator real soon. Miss you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Ok Jazzie, not again... You need to recover soon and enjoy some lounging time...We are here praying for you, and will miss you until you get back...hugs sent your way too...
    Love ya
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Get well soon Jazz
    Attached Images