• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildbill39
    • Feb 2008

Scrapbook Max will not download

Hello board;
    I have tried to dwnld sbm3 times and when it gets 32% done it shuts down and stops dwnloading.get a window up saying that dl5.filekicker.net connection from server was reset
    Can any body help on this
    I have a pc with windows xp and 56k dial upmodem,I have downloaded other files much biiger than this one with no problem.
    I am sending a screen shot of the widow that pops up

sigpicHugz
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Hey WildBill....looks as though your trying to download on dial up.... that might be the problem....dont quote me on this but, it might be tooo long to run it, I had that problem when I was on dial up.... maybe someone else better can help here!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Some of our users with dial-up have reported issues when trying to download our software due to the size of the file. If you are using dial-up, this may be the issue.

I am sending your post to one of our tech advisors to see if there is anything further that can be suggested.

Karin

Comment

• wildbill39
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Karin View Post
        Some of our users with dial-up have reported issues when trying to download our software due to the size of the file. If you are using dial-up, this may be the issue.

I am sending your post to one of our tech advisors to see if there is anything further that can be suggested.

Karin
        ok thanks Karen, I have downloaded other programs around 80 to 90 mb and had no problems ,I even downloaded the photoshop 7 and psp 8 and uleads photoimpact 12 and all those are around 100 MB with no problem and with my dialup
        I would like to try scrapbook max before I buy it,it looks like a good program.I alread have scrapbook flair program that I down loded also
        hope you can help on this
        sigpicHugz

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

Hi there wildbill39,

Please send me an email at karin[at]scrapbookmax[dot]com and I will send you a solution.

Karin

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Hey, Wildbill! I hope you can download this program because you will never regret it! It's so easy and user-friendly. I've tried many others (easy and hard) and always come back to Scrapbook Max! Do hope you can get this solved!!
            Julie

Comment

• Karin
              • Jan 2006

Thanks wildbill - got your email and have replied with what I hope will be the perfect solution!

Karin

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

DITTO MaggieMae....... This program is the BEST one out there! You will love it! It's so user friendly that we've had teachers of young teachers say that they used it in their classrooms for their little ones. Now if 4 and 5 years olds can use it, you know it's got to be user friendly!

Enjoy Scrappin With Us! A lot of us have been around here for the past 2 years and we're all addicted!
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

Working...
                X