+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ok well here is my page with my name.....I always thought It was really cool how I got my name and now all of you can see my mom was a Bobbie Vinton fan but her greatest love was Elvis...could have been called Jail house Rock....or Love me tender...But that greatest laugh I got was when I googled my name to show what it ment I got....drum roll please........Over Powering and Controlling but great in the sack.....now stop laughing..hey did you hear me get off the floor...Hope said that was so true as she laughed hysterically but said she'd defer to my hubby that she works for about the last part.
    Attached Images

Sorry got so wrapped up in the meaning..I forgot that angelwithin needs to be thanked for the great prize kit from a previous challenge..that I used for this layout...

only a few more hours (ok about 10 hours seeings as i am an insomniac) to get your layouts up....got a great prize for you from our very own Carena

the pages have been fantastic - loved reading all about your names - got a real stinker of a challenge for you next week mwhahahaha

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

We aren't doing anything with skunks are we cause I missed taking a picture Friday while I was driving the school bus..that little bugger walked right out in front of me and then raised a tail and scurried away....Never know when you just might need a good skunk..lol

Hope I am not too late. Again I waited till the last minute!!
    I used Fiona's kit "Naturally Memorable" from the store here: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...&cat=0&page=17
    I recolored the BG a little, and the doodles are from Amy Leigh Fennel at GDS. I was actually named after my paternal grandfather "Paul" who moved to this country from Poland.
    Last edited by pkdoll; 02-17-2008 at 12:19 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

you got another 6 hours yet lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Default I was Last Minute Too....

I had to go dig out some pics to scan so I was a little behind.

I used a collection of goodies from the Sharing Corner. The Purple Roses were created by our very own Wolvsie, The Butterflies came from the original SBM, The back ground paper was from a file “Valentine Paper” that I could not identify who gave them.

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Great pages Onie and Paula.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    - got a real stinker of a challenge for you next week mwhahahaha
    I can't wait!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

(Over Powering and Controlling but great in the sack.....now stop laughing..hey did you hear me get off the floor...Hope said that was so true as she laughed hysterically but said she'd defer to my hubby that she works for about the last part.)

OMG, ROTFL! You really crack me up!

Debby