+ Reply to Thread

Default Thank goodness for digital scrapbooking

I took a trip to Disneyland and decided to make a traditional (using scissors and glue) scrapbook. Oh my gosh...it's just too much. I'm at least $50 dollars in, and it doesn't even look that good, and it is not even half finished. I don't own the equipment to make it really nice. Even if I had the stuff, I don't have the vision & every sticker is 2.99 and even the plainest paper is .50 each. Also, once you do something you are, mostly, stuck with it. I'm so happy that I found scrapbookmax!! I can't wait for this project to be over!!

Default Here's A Thought

Some of us on here have scanned their tradition paper pages then did the rest as a digital. That way you can turn it into a digital book! I've seen some of the pages that they scanned and they turned out nice!

I am putting together a video of my parents life together, for their 55th anniversary. I have recently scanned some of my mom's papers and are cropping what I want to put into a digital pages.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

and the very best thing about digital scrapping??? Buy it once; use it forever!!!! Glad you found SBM!!!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

and the room it took up was ridiculous! I still have loads that I'll never use!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Welcome aboard Signal....This is a wonderful and easy form. And too top things of we have a wonderful group of people here....Look forword to seeing your creations...xo...Lois
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    and the room it took up was ridiculous! I still have loads that I'll never use!
    oh WOW just dump it in a box and put a sticker with my name and address on it if you want to get rid of your 3D scrapping stuff!! i have plenty of room left over, or heck if theres no room i just throw out some of my hubbys stuff hehehe
    I luuurrrvvv 3D scrappin'
    sorry folks
    i do love digital scrapping to
    but nothing relaxes me more than sitting at my desk, cutting and pasting and ...........
    makes me feel like i am back in kindergarten
    :

welcome Signal this is a SUPER forum with a whole bunch of the most friendly people you would ever meet on the net!!!!
    very addictive i must say.!!!

Ohhh Man... how dare you go to Disney and not take me!!!! LOL Hope you had a great time...I did a Disney book last year if you want to look in my gallery and get some ideas... Ohhhh I love that place and cant wait till I go back there....I just bet Mickey and Goofy miss me...hahahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Default Another $7

I just got back from Michael's (Crafts)--another $7. I'm going to go broke before I ever finish the book, but those Buzz Lightyear stickers might be worth it.