• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Oh no.....

Eye: I have no idea how to do these things. Girls, even when Eye is kind enough to teach me things I forget how to do them as soon as she leaves and I see at times she wants to strangle me....lol...I would love to donate to her wedding album but all I can come up with is this.............xo...
    Attached Files
    sigpic....

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

too funny Lois!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
        Eye: I have no idea how to do these things. Girls, even when Eye is kind enough to teach me things I forget how to do them as soon as she leaves and I see at times she wants to strangle me....lol...I would love to donate to her wedding album but all I can come up with is this.............xo...
        Nutter
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
          Here is mine Eye, I thought I added this here last night but I must have closed before I submitted. I got carried away with this. I was making a template but ended up adding your picture. I made more papers in the purple colors. Let me know if you want them I will add them here.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...3&limit=recent
          Oh I was late at this as I am on my 6 night shift. This is so nice and yes I will love to have your stuff. Email me this layout so I can print it off for my album. You are so sweet Sueand this is why I love CHILLS.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
            Ha ha Loie this is too funny ha ha.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

I sent you the layout!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

I am going to have to resize the papers before I can add them. Will do that later.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Wickel
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2007

Here is mine You created everything except for the heart frame ( I just love this frame ) and the rings were donated a longgggggg time ago (another words I don't remember) lol. Hope you enjoy ! Can't wait to see your pages when done
                  Attached Files

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Wickel View Post
                    Here is mine You created everything except for the heart frame ( I just love this frame ) and the rings were donated a longgggggg time ago (another words I don't remember) lol. Hope you enjoy ! Can't wait to see your pages when done
                    Oh wow this is so neat.Thank you.Now girls I need time off to scan and create with all this lovely stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Eye, do you have a particular color in mind? Anything you need other than what this wonderful girls have contributed already?

Please let me know, I would like to contribute also.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Well my wedding theme was Fushia color but I find the dusty rose and burgandies are so nice. Just anything will do. Thank you xo.
                        sigpic

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Girls I am Excited

I found a paper clipping in color of my gown. Front and back views. I am going to trace it out and make something real different. So stay tuned for it xo.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Smile
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2006

Eye I have something you might want to use.....Yellow goes great with fushia right......and I assume it was a happy wedding..........so I came up with what else but......
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic....

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Here are some things I made for you Eye. Of course you are welcome to re-color however you want or do anything you want to them.
                              Attached Files
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Aug 2006

Here is some more. The bow I did with a brush from Ephemeral Victorian.
                                Attached Files
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X