• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I need yah girls

As you all know I am doing my wedding album. These pictures were taking so far away that I was so disappointed.But having my scanner and printer has gave me joy. In this album I am trying to use the beautiful stuff from all your freebees.Does anyone want to add a memory to my memories by giving me something I can use.I have tons of stuff but I want to include all you guys in my album. Can yah help me as I have tons of pictures and I only put a dent in them.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Oh How Sweet! I guess I need to put my thinking cap on for you! Are You looking for templates?
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Onie

It could be anything your heart feels at that moment .xo.I hate bumming stuff but I wanted all you guys in with my memories
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Is there anything special you are looking for? I don't know if you ever got these..But they are beautiful for weddings...and you can always change the colors...WINK..Check out these links and don't be afraid to ask for somethign specific...((HUGS))

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Grabbed themall. Xo you are such a sweet person for sharing these. I will mail you when I get them done xo.
          sigpic

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Glad you could use them! I will let you know when I find more!

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

I made these for ya... I didn't know what color you'd want...So I made two different cakes..and then the bear frame...<wink> they are png files so the background is transparent for ya...
              Attached Files
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

whats both your names and the date of your wedding and i'll make you a nice word art / title / charm

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                  I made these for ya... I didn't know what color you'd want...So I made two different cakes..and then the bear frame...<wink> they are png files so the background is transparent for ya...
                  OOOO these are nice.Beautiful thank you xo.
                  sigpic

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                    whats both your names and the date of your wedding and i'll make you a nice word art / title / charm
                    ha ha I do not know but will ask my brothers as they both married my husbands sisters.One got married and the next year the other got married and then the next year we got married. I will get back to you tomorrow with the right dates.I have two dates one where we eloped and this one is our renewal of 15 years. I am getting ready for my night shift but will find out tomorrow.Thank you sweetie.I just have a hard time to remember the dates.
                    sigpic

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

I got them though I am not sure on the first one. We got married August 19/1983.
                      Now renewal is July 18/1998 and this is the one I am doing the layouts on.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

Made this one for you Eye.

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Marion

Oh thank you for this.It is beautifu. xo
                          sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Aug 2006

Here is mine Eye, I thought I added this here last night but I must have closed before I submitted. I got carried away with this. I was making a template but ended up adding your picture. I made more papers in the purple colors. Let me know if you want them I will add them here.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                            X