• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
    Eye when I lost my external drive I lost both the kits I had made and all the other elements and things..I will try and make you something soon..love ya and the album is going to be beautiful..
    Oh you are so precious Jazz.xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
      Here is a preview of what I sent Eye. You don't have to use the page as is, Eye, you can just use the embies that you like.

You're album is turning out beautiful. Wish I had been there. It looked like a super fun wedding!

Oh this was so nice of you. Thank you. I am trying to get all outs done but on long stretches of nights xo. Will let you know when yours is done xo thank you.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Ur welcome...((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Eye, I put it in your sharing folder in MS Messenger. Ask Smile to help you get it out, she knows all about it!!! It's been sitting there for days!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Question For Eye...

Are you having your pages printed out 12 x 12 or 8x8? Or are you doing a book.
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
              Eye, I put it in your sharing folder in MS Messenger. Ask Smile to help you get it out, she knows all about it!!! It's been sitting there for days!

Smile is like me she got VISTA and we had a hard time but I finally got it and thank you Granny xo.
              sigpic

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                Are you having your pages printed out 12 x 12 or 8x8? Or are you doing a book.
                I like 12x12 but I am doing them in 8x8 and love them that size. Found a album that size as well.But I may need more then one ha ha.
                sigpic

Comment

• omajo
                  Digi Sage
                  • Dec 2006

Hmmm Eye, beautiful wedding album. with everybody participating. Very good idea !! Hope I can participate too,.......
                  oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by omajo View Post
                    Hmmm Eye, beautiful wedding album. with everybody participating. Very good idea !! Hope I can participate too,.......
                    oxox
                    Oh do not worry my special friend. I have you in mind for a layout xo.I never forgot you. I am on alot of backshifts so I am slow at doing this.I will let you know when I get one done xo.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X