+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    whats both your names and the date of your wedding and i'll make you a nice word art / title / charm
    ha ha I do not know but will ask my brothers as they both married my husbands sisters.One got married and the next year the other got married and then the next year we got married. I will get back to you tomorrow with the right dates.I have two dates one where we eloped and this one is our renewal of 15 years. I am getting ready for my night shift but will find out tomorrow.Thank you sweetie.I just have a hard time to remember the dates.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I got them though I am not sure on the first one. We got married August 19/1983.
    Now renewal is July 18/1998 and this is the one I am doing the layouts on.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Marion

Oh thank you for this.It is beautifu. xo

Here is mine Eye, I thought I added this here last night but I must have closed before I submitted. I got carried away with this. I was making a template but ended up adding your picture. I made more papers in the purple colors. Let me know if you want them I will add them here.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...3&limit=recent
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default Oh no.....

Eye: I have no idea how to do these things. Girls, even when Eye is kind enough to teach me things I forget how to do them as soon as she leaves and I see at times she wants to strangle me....lol...I would love to donate to her wedding album but all I can come up with is this.............xo...
    Attached Images

too funny Lois!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Eye: I have no idea how to do these things. Girls, even when Eye is kind enough to teach me things I forget how to do them as soon as she leaves and I see at times she wants to strangle me....lol...I would love to donate to her wedding album but all I can come up with is this.............xo...
    Nutter
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Here is mine Eye, I thought I added this here last night but I must have closed before I submitted. I got carried away with this. I was making a template but ended up adding your picture. I made more papers in the purple colors. Let me know if you want them I will add them here.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...3&limit=recent
    Oh I was late at this as I am on my 6 night shift. This is so nice and yes I will love to have your stuff. Email me this layout so I can print it off for my album. You are so sweet Sueand this is why I love CHILLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Ha ha Loie this is too funny ha ha.