• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Lollipop
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

Newly join has a question about using SBM

Hello all,

Can SBM publish as wall paper? How can I do it. I am a total newbie, trying the trial version. Thank to enlighten me.
    sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

do you mean a single sheet 8x8 or 12x12 ...then yes

just open your paper on a new page...stretch to fit the page and publish

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2008

Thanks for reply

Is my 'fault' for not explaining clearly I mean how can I publish as Wallpaper on my laptop (not printing out)? Cos I love to create wallpaper with my family photo and place it up. Thanks for advise.
      sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

to make a screen saver wallpaper?

just publish as a jpeg and use the published image

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

Yes - you can publish your page as an image by choosing File > Publish To > Images. You can use the resulting .jpeg file for your computer wallpaper.

You can also choose to publish your page as a screensaver for your computer screen. Simply choose File > Publish To > Screensaver.

Karin

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Thank you so much for such quick advise

Hi Fiona and Karin,

Thank you so much for advise and guide. I shall try shortly and see whether is what I want

Have a great day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2008

Another 'problem' now

Hello,

I manage to publish as Wallpaper but is kinda of 'out of shape'. I am trying by using the trial template (the oldie look with the butterflies), attach a wedding photo. After publish and set as background. It stretch the template and photo 'longer' so it don't look 'normal' and good now. Did I miss any step or this is because of the size of this template? Thanks for advise.
              sigpic

Comment

• Wickel
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Pink Lollipop View Post
                Hello,

I manage to publish as Wallpaper but is kinda of 'out of shape'. I am trying by using the trial template (the oldie look with the butterflies), attach a wedding photo. After publish and set as background. It stretch the template and photo 'longer' so it don't look 'normal' and good now. Did I miss any step or this is because of the size of this template? Thanks for advise.
                Hi there Pink and welcome ....I posted in other thread oooopsie

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2008

Hi Wickel and all,

Thanks for reply. I have post my new question after trying out what you suggest and still have 'little problem' of the result. Thanks for help. http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=9171
                  sigpic

Comment

• omajo
                    Digi Sage
                    • Dec 2006

I have tried this . Make the dimension of the page you like to be the wallpaper, poportional to the dimension of your screen. What I mean is don't make 8x8 or 12x12 page, but make a rectangular page poportional to the dimension of your screen, hopefully this will stretch ok.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2008

Thanks for reply

I did but too 'bad' I am not familiar with my laptop 'correct' dimension. I did change that a bit but still look little 'out' compare with my actual photo. So I guess need to 'play' a bit longer to figure out the 'right' way. Thanks alot of help. Guess I can close this 'case file' now. I have a 'new' questions so will post a new thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

• srussell
                        Digi Sage
                        • Feb 2006

Hi Lollipop,

If you right-click anywhere on your Windows Desktop, you should see a Display Properties dialog. In the Setting tab, you will see an adjustment for your screen resolution in width/height in pixels. Make your scrapbook page the same size (in pixels). See attached

Hope that helps

Steve Russell
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic
                        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2008

Thanks omajo and everyone above for helpful advises and guides. I appreciate your efforts.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Feb 2008

Hi Russell,

Thanks for the thumbnail thats really helpful. Now I will know better how to make my wallpaper look good.
                            sigpic

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jul 2006

Hey Pink.... you can always count on Steve for good answers!!!
                              God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                              X