+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Newly join has a question about using SBM

Hello all,

Can SBM publish as wall paper? How can I do it. I am a total newbie, trying the trial version. Thank to enlighten me.

do you mean a single sheet 8x8 or 12x12 ...then yes

just open your paper on a new page...stretch to fit the page and publish

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Red face Thanks for reply

Is my 'fault' for not explaining clearly I mean how can I publish as Wallpaper on my laptop (not printing out)? Cos I love to create wallpaper with my family photo and place it up. Thanks for advise.

to make a screen saver wallpaper?

just publish as a jpeg and use the published image

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Smile

Yes - you can publish your page as an image by choosing File > Publish To > Images. You can use the resulting .jpeg file for your computer wallpaper.

You can also choose to publish your page as a screensaver for your computer screen. Simply choose File > Publish To > Screensaver.

Karin

Wink Thank you so much for such quick advise

Hi Fiona and Karin,

Thank you so much for advise and guide. I shall try shortly and see whether is what I want

Have a great day.

Unhappy Another 'problem' now

Hello,

I manage to publish as Wallpaper but is kinda of 'out of shape'. I am trying by using the trial template (the oldie look with the butterflies), attach a wedding photo. After publish and set as background. It stretch the template and photo 'longer' so it don't look 'normal' and good now. Did I miss any step or this is because of the size of this template? Thanks for advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lollipop View Post
    Hello,

I manage to publish as Wallpaper but is kinda of 'out of shape'. I am trying by using the trial template (the oldie look with the butterflies), attach a wedding photo. After publish and set as background. It stretch the template and photo 'longer' so it don't look 'normal' and good now. Did I miss any step or this is because of the size of this template? Thanks for advise.
    Hi there Pink and welcome ....I posted in other thread oooopsie

Hi Wickel and all,

Thanks for reply. I have post my new question after trying out what you suggest and still have 'little problem' of the result. Thanks for help. http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=9171

I have tried this . Make the dimension of the page you like to be the wallpaper, poportional to the dimension of your screen. What I mean is don't make 8x8 or 12x12 page, but make a rectangular page poportional to the dimension of your screen, hopefully this will stretch ok.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl