+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

<still rotfl> Granny, you're so funny..... Here's the layout. I wanted to make the table setting in an oval before fading out the top. In the original photo you can see the table behind this table. In the layout you can see I faded the top so that it all disappeared and gave it a soft focus but I wanted to make it an oval like my parents photo.
    Attached Images
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Try these, put them in your shapes folder and see if they work for you. made these myself with another program.

Nope, none of those work. They cut off the old photos. The old pics are too close to the edge of the photo. I didn't crop it or anything, that's just the photo. So maybe the oval shape won't work anyway. I just didn't like those bottom corners showing. I may have to try rounding those bottom corners in RDP. That would help the hard 90 degree corners.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Melanie, I'm working on something. Will post it tomorrow.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks a bunch, my friends. Marion, yours might work if there were a way to make it lower on the photo. It seems to be right in the middle and if it were lower in might not cut out the photos.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-08-2008 at 09:51 PM.
    Melanie

Melanie, I tried for a long time, but could not get it to work because there is not enough picture on the sides for an oval. I figured you wanted the face at the top, to hide the chairs, so what I finally did was to get rid of the chairs. They were empty anyhow, and wasting rental money. Once I did that, I was able to make the oval work.

Let me know if this is aceptable. If not, maybe we need to rent the hall again and take the picture all over. Please let me know.

The picture here is only a small one to show you what I did. I e-mailed you the actual size, which is twice as big.

Attached Images

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Granny, that worked perfectly! Guess we won't need to rent the hall after all. Dad's been dead since 2000 so this book of memories is for Mom. Thanks for all the hard work. Guess I'll have to be nice for a while. But you know me, I've always got a smart remark to make so I might slip now and then. Just try to overlook me. Love ya! Hugs!!
    Melanie

Glad it worked out, Melanie. Sorry about your dad. As you can see, I'm good at sticking my foot in it myself!!!

This is a wonderful thing you're doing for your mom. I know she's going to love it. Let me know if I can help any other way!!!