X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Melanie, I tried for a long time, but could not get it to work because there is not enough picture on the sides for an oval. I figured you wanted the face at the top, to hide the chairs, so what I finally did was to get rid of the chairs. They were empty anyhow, and wasting rental money. Once I did that, I was able to make the oval work.

Let me know if this is aceptable. If not, maybe we need to rent the hall again and take the picture all over. Please let me know.

The picture here is only a small one to show you what I did. I e-mailed you the actual size, which is twice as big.

Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Granny, that worked perfectly! Guess we won't need to rent the hall after all. Dad's been dead since 2000 so this book of memories is for Mom. Thanks for all the hard work. Guess I'll have to be nice for a while. But you know me, I've always got a smart remark to make so I might slip now and then. Just try to overlook me. Love ya! Hugs!!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Glad it worked out, Melanie. Sorry about your dad. As you can see, I'm good at sticking my foot in it myself!!!

This is a wonderful thing you're doing for your mom. I know she's going to love it. Let me know if I can help any other way!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
        X