+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default question about shapes

I wanted to take a photo, make it oval, then use Donna's fade shape on it. I couldn't figure out how to use 2 shapes. Her oval fade took too much of the picture out and I really only wanted to fade the top. Is there a way I could have used both shapes? I have the same problem with Fiona's edges. Sometimes I wish I could use her edges on 2 sides or all the way around a paper but I can only change the shape once.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-07-2008 at 11:55 AM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

i belive you can only use one shape at a time

re the edges ...you could copy n paste then rotate the edges to make them fit around the page

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thanks, Fiona. And I'll try the copy and paste. Is the "using 2 shapes on same element" something for the suggestions thread or is it really impossible to do. I know nothing about programing so just asking.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

put it in the suggestion thread...those clever teccys may be able to work something so it could happen

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I second that, Fiona!

Certainly, some suggestions will not be possible or feasible (for now, anyway), but if the suggestion is never made, we'll never know what features you want to see (and we won't know what clever solutions to dream up!)

Please, don't censor your suggestions - though we can't act on all of them, we do read and consider everything posted in the suggestions forum. Who knows where your idea will take Scrapbook MAX!...

Thanks!

Karin and the rest of the Scrapbook MAX! Team

Thanks, Karin! I'm happy to know that someone behind that smiling SBM girl on the logo is someone who really cares about us, about the program, and about improving it to suit our needs. Thanks for letting us know they really do read our suggestions and take them to heart!
    Melanie

Is this something like what you need?
    Attached Images

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Sort of only it wasn't a strange looking bearded man.... LOL! I'll post the layout I made tonight after work and show you where I wanted the oval along with the fade.
    Melanie

Well, hello, I had to use something!!!

Is this is sort of what you want to do, you can do it in RDP in about two seconds. I'll look again for your layout and we'll go from there!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Sort of only it wasn't a strange looking bearded man....
    Great answer, very funny!