• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aggie Girl
    • Jan 2008

I've never "formally" introduced myself"

Hi all (or should I say Howdy Y'All in the proper Texan format ),

I guess I just jumped right in and never fully introduced myself!

I'm Ann-Marie, and I'm from humid Pearland, Texas (it's a suburb of Houston). I've actually just recently gotten interested in digital scrapbooking, although I can't believe I didn't find it sooner. I had done some regular scrapbooking, but found with 2 young little girls, that it made such a mess and was almost more trouble than it was worth with my daughters wanting to "help"!

I work full time, I'm a manager for a land surveying company (I work with AutoCAD on a daily basis, so digital is a perfect fit for me), I'm a full time Mommy (2 little girls ages 5 & 7), and am also a mommy to 2 dogs (a Sheltie puppy and a VERY old Siberian Husky) and 4 cats! I guess I'm also sort of mommy to my husband, who still is my worst child! So I stay pretty busy.

I'm so happy to get to know all of you and you've all been so friendly and nice. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Ann-Marie
  • GrannyScraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2006

(Better late than never, I always say).... Welcome, Ann Marie.... Thanks for jumping in and making yourself "at home"..... {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Glad to "formally" meet you! I'm glad you found us too!

Sounds like you're a very busy lady. I have two daughters also but mine are 15 and 12 now. It's a different kind of busy when they're that age! LOL

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Wickel
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2007

Hi there and welcome

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Lovely to meet you,welcome, looking forward to more posts
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X