+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Embedded Fonts?

Default Embedded Fonts?

I want to publish my pages to a company that will print a hardcover book for me. The pages are to be in PDF format, which is no problem, but it specifies that the PDF must:

# Embed All Fonts
    # Have no trim marks
    # Have all passwords and encryption removed

I'm pretty sure the second two are OK, but how do I know about the first?

Exclamation

That's a new one on me! What company are you looking at?

I have used Shutterfly and WalMart for my hard back books. I've been very happy with them both. Shutterfly does 8x8 and 12 x 12 and 8 1/2 x 11. The quality has been good with both! I know others have used other companies with good results. There's a good possibility that someone on here has dealt with the company that your looking into!

I see your new here........ WELCOME ABOARD THE WACKY FORUM! You will love it here!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Thanks for your reply. I'm using www.viovio.com because they by far were the cheapest. And things are working out better now, because I can do jpegs instead of pdf's and I'm almost done with the creation process and things are working well. Their online support is fantastic too, which is another reason I chose them. I'll let you know how the finished product is, if you're interested (assuming nothing else goes wrong). Always a steep learning curve when you try something new.

Thanks for the welcome too! I love friendly people like you!

Winni, I'm a friendly person, too. Welcome to Our Place.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Hey! We're all friendly here! Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see some of your work!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I'm friendly too, and sane, which is very rare around here. So, whenever you need a little sanity, call me!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny, I swear that's how your buggie avatar got that long nose.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

OMG! You two crack me up! Hehehehehe!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    I'm friendly too, and sane, which is very rare around here. So, whenever you need a little sanity, call me!!!
    Don't believe her! She is NOT sane! She has been in ink blob therapy with me for a long time!