+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey MaggieMae

Default Hey MaggieMae

Just curious if you like the song Maggie Mae by Rod Stewart? I'm a music freak so I couldn't resist asking. So far everytime I've met someone who had the same name as a pop song they didn't actually enjoy the song. But Maggie Mae is such a great tune I feel like you might finally be the one to break the pattern.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Hey Corey, I guess you don't know any Marnie songs, eh?
    Marnie

As a matter of fact The Jazz Butcher has a tune named Marnie:
    http://www.jazzbutcher.com/audio/mp3/marnie.mp3

The lyrics are about a lass named Marnie who insists on having a panther in her apartment like has clearly left her in some imminent peril. Ring a bell?
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Cool

You are truly amazing.........
    I've only ever heard of my name in a horror movie!
    Thanks! I'll have to listen to this when everyone in the house isn't sleeping!
    Marnie

Smile Corey - I just found this!

Hi Corey,

I don't know how I was browsing and found this a few months too late! Hope you see this answer - I love "Maggie Mae" by Rod Stewart! In fact, I love everything by Rod Stewart - brings back loads of memories. I took the user name because we rescued a little Sheltie and her name is Maggie Mae!

Hope this answer is better late than never!