+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: G-Tubes anyone?

I sure would like to hear more about out girl too Michelle..hope Wiz has time to let us know something soon..I know she has her hands full..wish she lived close to some of us then we could take turns helping her out..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Ditto!! Waiting in suspense to hear how things are going. Wiz are you and emmy ok? Praying for you daily and hoping things are ok.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Hello Wiz: Just thinking of you and I sure hope that Emmy is doing much better. My prayers for you both.......xoxo
    Attached Images

any news on our little cherub yet?

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Sorry I've been MIA...Mark took Emmy to the doc's last week as she was having alot of trouble breathing and her doc decided to admit her after her xrays came back. We brought her home yesterday a few days earlier than they wanted but Mark had to go out of town this morning for the week and it just so happens that the kids are on mid winter break so I wouldn't have been able to be at the hospital and home at the same time.
    Bad news is she hasn't gained any weight in a couple of months but the good news is..she hasn't lost any either. She has her breathing treatments, antibiotics and steroids so she should be cleared up in a few more days (I hope)

Someone needs to let me know about flowers or whatever for Jazz..God, I'm still in shock! Michelle sent me an email this am and said I probably already knew about Jazz's daughter so I had to get on to see...I wasn't expecting this...anything BUT this.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Liz you have sure had your hands full lately. I am glad you were able to pop on for a bit. I'm glad Emily is back home. And about the weight, Like you said at least she hasn't lost any either. Hang in there!

Just read this thread, hang in there, it's always so hard when it's our children. Just know I will keep you both in my prayers!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Please, Wiz, take care of yourself and the little ones. Specially our little pumkin. We miss you terribly.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Glad that you are able to bring Emmy home. Please keep the faith-things will turn around. Like Marion said the good news is she hasn't lost any weight. Thinking about you all the time.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thanks for letting us all know....Didn't mean to bother you with the emails, but you had me and everyone else worried..<wink> Em is a fighter, that and everyone's prayers, she will pull through this...She has the best mom out there too... You need anything, I'm only a phone call...k? Take care of yourself, and I'm always thinking of ya...((HUGS GF!!!))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!