X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Rosana, you have a beautiful apartment view. Love the pool and the layouts are gorgeous!

KPierce, about your question of who FST is, that would be your illustrious host to this challenge, Angelwithin herself, Fiona Storey. Love your butterfly pics and all the flowers.

Marion, very nice. Love how your "view" encompasses 2 handsome men. Wish I saw 2 handsome men outside my window but all I see at the moment is a horse's behind.

Sue, love that Mon- Tues idea. Very creative. And at least you have something to look at. I'm waiting to see PkDoll's view. From her post above, I'm expecting to see a brick wall.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• rosana brito
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

Wowwwwwwwww!!!

These pages with snow they leave me with chill, that it envies, of these girls,
      I loved Sue and, Marion, super pages, congratulations,

Comment

• rosana brito
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

HI!! Hope !!

[quote=O2BNGdHope;87851]Rosana, you have a beautiful apartment view. Love the pool and the layouts are gorgeous!

KPierce, about your question of who FST is, that would be your illustrious host to this challenge, Angelwithin herself, Fiona Storey. Love your butterfly pics and all the flowers.

OH! Hope, thanks for livening up to me, I confess that taste not to live in apartment, I am very sad, makes time that I want to leave daqui, this difficult. I give preference for one it marries térrea, my husband it does not like! hehehehe

Thanks for the commentaries ok
        Kisses
        I loved

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Here's mine...

We are having a bad winter storm right now in Wisconsin...So I thought I'd show you what it looks like out my kitchen window and front door...Suppose to get up to 16 inches or more...I entered this in the Groove's Contest for the four seasons challenge too...((HUGS))

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Sure, womanw/anedge and I will be right over. Send sled!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

uhhhhhhh, 16 inches......I don't think so.....I don't like shoveling a few inches! Great layout though!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

oh the joy of living in a coastal town where snow if it falls disappears within hours

all the pages so far have been fabulous well done everyone

i live on the 2nd floor - living higher up has it's disadvantages but the wonderful sunsets and views are definetly a plus point

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Wow! Simply gorgeous. I am envious of the great views everyone has. I should go to my mother-in Laws and take pics. She at least has a view of the river.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

I am working nights so I do hope I can get one done.The layouts are wicked girls wow what beauty in our own yards eh.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• grannywin
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2006

Wolvsie, please keep the snow in Wisconsin. Rosana, if you have a pool, I will be on the next plane to Brazil.

Looking out into my yard can be so depressing at this time of year with everything dormant. I rather think ahead to the summertime since this is a great party yard. Too bad I didn't take a photo of the football players in the fall. When the midget team played, all I saw were helmets with legs running around the field.

Thanks to Mantee for the marble paper, eye for the gold distress paper, and Angle for the butterfly. I always loved those beautiful, large windows and wanted to see what my yard would look like through one of them. It exists only in my dreams.

Attached Files

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

Oh Grannywin! I love this. And I love seeing you looking out that wonderful window. Is that the corner of my stone wall I see there in the corner? Great job! I'm loving all these views! Another great challenge idea, Fiona!
                        Melanie

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Love it Grannywin! Well, It snowed again so I took more pics. Will see if I get get another layout together.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
                            Digi Sage
                            • Oct 2007

Finally a pretty picture outside my window!

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I saw this beautiful cardinal fly into one of my trees out front. The snow was still fresh in the tree and I quickly snapped this photo. He truly is a beauty.

I used snowflake lace and the wording Beauty that I made and an snowflake overlay from oscraps.com made by Joanne Brisebois called Eccentricities Winter E Pack. I also found the icicle corners from the freebies I believe on this forum but I cannot recall who shared them. So sorry! But a big thank you to whomever did they really made the page!

I love everyone's layouts! Wish I had such beautiful views but most of the time it's just traffic!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by fourfoxes; 02-07-2008, 02:31 PM.

Debby
                            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2007

HaHa! That's great, fourfoxes. The cardinal is truly a beauty but the idea of you scrapping a page of traffic had me rotfl.
                              Melanie

Comment

• sacannon
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Aug 2006

Beautiful fourfoxes, and I believe those were my corners, but wolvsie may have made some too. But you are welcome anyway!
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X