+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Hopefully they don't have to be current pictures.

This was last spring. Can't wait until this spring. Very tired of ice and cold. Jonquills are a freebie from Corey. I love the Journal which was a freebie from FST <sorry, I couldn't find the list of initials with designer names> to look you up. The frilly frames are from Donna Thomas.

Last edited by KPierce; 02-05-2008 at 10:03 PM. Reason: forgot information

I almost missed this thread! Well here is my challenge layout. Not a view from my window, but the view from my back door. All the items are from MaryAnn's (MA3) kit "Winter Memories".

Love all of these so far!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Here is my entry for the weekly challenge. I used a paper from the kit Baby it's cold outside (I tinted the color) and the overlay from Believe in yourself. The window frames are mine.

I live in the city and have a postage stamp size yard, but this is my view from my kitchen window. I took the one picture on Monday but didn't get to doing the layout that day. Then it rained the next day and melted the snow. So I took another picture and used both of them.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

WOW I love these LO's. Very clever with the Monday, Tuesday LO.

And I always love the work of Mary Ann <MA3>. She is so talented. I did a search and couldn't find that one.

Rosana, you have a beautiful apartment view. Love the pool and the layouts are gorgeous!

KPierce, about your question of who FST is, that would be your illustrious host to this challenge, Angelwithin herself, Fiona Storey. Love your butterfly pics and all the flowers.

Marion, very nice. Love how your "view" encompasses 2 handsome men. Wish I saw 2 handsome men outside my window but all I see at the moment is a horse's behind.

Sue, love that Mon- Tues idea. Very creative. And at least you have something to look at. I'm waiting to see PkDoll's view. From her post above, I'm expecting to see a brick wall.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Talking Wowwwwwwwww!!!

These pages with snow they leave me with chill, that it envies, of these girls,
    I loved Sue and, Marion, super pages, congratulations,

Thumbs up HI!! Hope !!

[quote=O2BNGdHope;87851]Rosana, you have a beautiful apartment view. Love the pool and the layouts are gorgeous!

KPierce, about your question of who FST is, that would be your illustrious host to this challenge, Angelwithin herself, Fiona Storey. Love your butterfly pics and all the flowers.

OH! Hope, thanks for livening up to me, I confess that taste not to live in apartment, I am very sad, makes time that I want to leave daqui, this difficult. I give preference for one it marries térrea, my husband it does not like! hehehehe

Thanks for the commentaries ok
    Kisses
    I loved

Talking Here's mine...

We are having a bad winter storm right now in Wisconsin...So I thought I'd show you what it looks like out my kitchen window and front door...Suppose to get up to 16 inches or more...I entered this in the Groove's Contest for the four seasons challenge too...((HUGS))

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...5&limit=recent
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Sure, womanw/anedge and I will be right over. Send sled!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!