• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrannyScraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2006

Autism Speaks

I got an email today from a co-worker who's Nephew is afflicted with Autism, I know several others who have children who are also afflicted --- the designers here have even created a kit to help one of them (you can see Rosie's kit Here). I watched this video, and I checked it out at snopes.com..... it IS true, and Five for Fighting IS going to make the donation... please take just four minutes to watch this...

All you have to do is watch the video. Pass it on, make more money for Autism.

The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.49 to Autism Speaks for *each time* the video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along to your friends and family. They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal. Click on link to view.

Thanks for looking and helping these children!!! {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Hello Granny: It is amazing just how connected we are on here. I also had a friend send me this video and thought that I would love to share it with all of you but because of my lack of computer knowledge I gave up trying to install it in the proper place. So from the bottom of my heart I thankyou. This is beautiful and the group singing are wonderful. Yes it will bring a tear and hope for the future of these children.......god bless each and every one of them.......xoxoxo
    Attached Files
    sigpic....

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

The video is awesome. Definitely worth watching. Thanks for sharing the link!

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

Bless You, Bless You, Blessssss You!!!

Comment

• GrannyScraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2006

You are all so very welcome.... and, of course, I had to check it out before I shared it.... with all the Internet scams out there, I didn't want to be a contributor..... I'm glad it's real..... and I do sincerely hope LOTS of our friends will go and see the video to help raise $$$ for these children..... {{hugs}} to all who do!!!
          God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• Wickel
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2007

Great video ! Thanks for sharing

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Great Video! I too watched it and it is amazing what YOU learn from that video alone. Thank you for sharing.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• bluevelvet
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2007

The video touched me deeply. I feel for all those little children & their families. Insurance companies should recognize this...Thanks for sharing this.
                CHRISTINA

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Wonderful video
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• fourfoxes
                    Digi Sage
                    • Oct 2007

What a beautiful video. Such a worthy cause. I have passed the word around as well. Thanks for the link.

Debby
                    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                    X