X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jtribe
    • Jan 2008

How to use a template from another site

I'm hoping that someone can help me...I am just starting with ScrapbookMAX and it looks wonderful! I know it said that I can use templates from other places. I just downloaded a Valentine's day card from Shabby Princess that I am now trying to put pictures into. I can see the card and my dd picture, but I can't figure out how to put my picture behind the template instead of on top. I go to 'arrange', but it is all in light gray and won't allow me to click on it. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
    TIA
  • jtribe
    • Jan 2008

I figured it out!

I figured it out and was able to use the template. Now...my only problem is that I can't figure out how to delete the thread I started Sorry.

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

TIA... Welcome to the forum. Glad you figured out the problem. Don't worry about the old thread. We always learn from seeing what others have asked or done.

Glad you're here and look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Welcome! There are oodles of threads just like yours! We all have to learn!! Glad you're on board!
        Julie

Comment

• ozthewizard
          • Aug 2007

How to use quick pages from another site (scrapgirls)

I am also having a problem with bringing a template (or quickpage) from another site. I've tried several times and when I want to use "arrange" it's grayed out. You said that you figured it out, how?

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

You can't rearrange anything on quickpages. They are what they are. You can bring them in as a embellishment and stretch them to fit, put your picture behind them, even add to them, but you can't move anything that is already on them.

Comment

• Karin
              • Jan 2006

Hi there - this thread might also be helpful:

Karin

Comment

• ozthewizard
                • Aug 2007

Hi Marion,
                All I want to do is add a picture to the quickpage and place it behind the photo frame (or frames). I can't get it to do anything once I bring the photo in. I've tried resizing, but since it's "aspect" it won't let me resize correctly. If I uncheck "aspect" the photo becomes distorted. Going Crazy. I also use Photoshop Elements 5, but it takes so long to figure things out. I bought Scrapbook Max because it was easy to use, except for this one problem. But I'm not giving up on this. I'll keep trying until I can figure it out.
                Thanks for your help,
                Carol

Comment

Working...
                X