February '08 Designer's Challenge: Featuring Grannyscraps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Awesome page Wickel! My you are fast! I haven't even downloaded the kit yet!

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

I made a page with the kit

but I don't think it exactly fits the original request.

My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Wickel
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by KPierce View Post

Looks good to me KPierce.....very nice job !

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

I think it is perfectly acceptable!

Comment

• leafroberts
            • Sep 2006

Clarification Needed

Will someone please clarify for me what we can use in templates to give out here.

I know that we cannot use things we bought if they say personal use only. But it's OK if they say commercial use.

I know we can use things from SBMax. Presumably everyone using SBMax templates has access to those anyway.

What I am not totally clear about is using things given away here. Can they all be used, since any of us can also download them? Or do they have to say, "Use any way you wish," as many do. For instance, I have assumed that items made and shared during a challenge are allright to use in the templates we share here. Is that correct?

Thank you,
            Leaf

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

here's my page - it's my fabulous friend Donna (they need to invent a phone with a much longer battery life for us two lol) choosing only 10 nice things about her was hard as she is just such a lovely warm and caring person with so many wonderful qualities

template attached

Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• KPierce
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2007

Another one

This one is a little more fitting than my previous page. This is fun. Kassidy has a head full of tight curls...such a sweetie. I love to look at all the layouts and get ideas since I am a newbie to scrapbooking.

I don't know how to do just a thumbnail view.

Last edited by KPierce; 01-31-2008, 09:33 PM. Reason: fix
                My buddy is GrannyWin.
                My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• TNLori
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Nov 2007

Template...

I love these colors! I thought of the layout before I thought of something to scrap about and thought I'd better catch the thought I did have before it got away. My thoughts have a way of vanishi... what was I talking about again?

The template itself is too big to post, so here's the thumbnail...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by TNLori; 01-31-2008, 11:53 PM.
                  Lori in Tennessee
                  Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• Melody
                    • Sep 2006

Here is mine. Great kit to work with.
                    Thank you!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                      here's my page - it's my fabulous friend Donna (they need to invent a phone with a much longer battery life for us two lol) choosing only 10 nice things about her was hard as she is just such a lovely warm and caring person with so many wonderful qualities

template attached

Hey TWINKIE!!
                      You are tooooooo KIND..OK..whatever you want..It's yours!!! LOL...LOVE the BLUE JEAN look!! Suits me to a "T"!! THANKS PRECIOUS WONDER!! You are tickling my funny bone today!!! HUGS to YOU!!!! Now I'm going to go hide my head in a pillow to get the blood to rush back out of my CHEEKS!!!

Comment

• bluevelvet
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Apr 2007

Gorgeous kits....thanks so much, can't wait to get started!
                        CHRISTINA

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Wickel View Post
                          Ok here's my page ! I loved working with this challenge Thanks GrannyScraps for the challenge. Yes that's me with my daughter ( now you all have a face ) hehehehe
                          Awesome layout Wickel!!! If you can share the template for this, that would be wonderful (although I do understand that sometimes our templates exceed the 5Mb limit)..... I'll PM you the link for your reward when I get home from work tonight..... {{hugs}}
                          God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by GrannyScraps View Post
                            Okay, Okay..... I've been mean long enough.... LOL..... I'm finally home from work and now I'm ready to give you your February Challenge.....

This month is all about..... LOVE..... and so, your challenge is to create a template that you will share about..... <what else could it possibly be?>...... LOVE...... The general idea I was thinking of was "10 Things I Love About...."..... my job, my children/grandchildren, mornings, coffee..... or YOU..... LOL.....

Here's the kit you will be using to create your templates..... <Forgive me, the preview's not exactly right>..... Okay..... download your kits and get creative.....

Oh yes, there is a reward for participating, but I think I'll stay in "Mean Mode" just a little bit longer before I tell you about that..... hehehe
                            I can do a layout but doing alayout is over my head.I need not a gift at the end as I can not follow the rules ha ha but it is fun.Girls the layouts are awesome.Wow.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• vnginger
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Jun 2006

Good job so far everyone!!! You all are so quick!!!

sigpic

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by KPierce View Post

Looks great to me, KPierce.... If you can share the template for this, that would be wonderful (although I do understand that sometimes our templates exceed the 5Mb limit)..... I'll PM you the link for your reward when I get home from work tonight..... {{hugs}}
                                God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                                X