+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

here's my page - it's my fabulous friend Donna (they need to invent a phone with a much longer battery life for us two lol) choosing only 10 nice things about her was hard as she is just such a lovely warm and caring person with so many wonderful qualities

template attached

Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Default Another one

This one is a little more fitting than my previous page. This is fun. Kassidy has a head full of tight curls...such a sweetie. I love to look at all the layouts and get ideas since I am a newbie to scrapbooking.

I don't know how to do just a thumbnail view.

Last edited by KPierce; 01-31-2008 at 09:33 PM. Reason: fix

Default Template...

I love these colors! I thought of the layout before I thought of something to scrap about and thought I'd better catch the thought I did have before it got away. My thoughts have a way of vanishi... what was I talking about again?

The template itself is too big to post, so here's the thumbnail...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TNLori; 01-31-2008 at 11:53 PM.
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Here is mine. Great kit to work with.
    Thank you!
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    here's my page - it's my fabulous friend Donna (they need to invent a phone with a much longer battery life for us two lol) choosing only 10 nice things about her was hard as she is just such a lovely warm and caring person with so many wonderful qualities

template attached

Hey TWINKIE!!
    You are tooooooo KIND..OK..whatever you want..It's yours!!! LOL...LOVE the BLUE JEAN look!! Suits me to a "T"!! THANKS PRECIOUS WONDER!! You are tickling my funny bone today!!! HUGS to YOU!!!! Now I'm going to go hide my head in a pillow to get the blood to rush back out of my CHEEKS!!!

Gorgeous kits....thanks so much, can't wait to get started!
    CHRISTINA

Quote Originally Posted by Wickel View Post
    Ok here's my page ! I loved working with this challenge Thanks GrannyScraps for the challenge. Yes that's me with my daughter ( now you all have a face ) hehehehe
    Awesome layout Wickel!!! If you can share the template for this, that would be wonderful (although I do understand that sometimes our templates exceed the 5Mb limit)..... I'll PM you the link for your reward when I get home from work tonight..... {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyScraps View Post
    Okay, Okay..... I've been mean long enough.... LOL..... I'm finally home from work and now I'm ready to give you your February Challenge.....

This month is all about..... LOVE..... and so, your challenge is to create a template that you will share about..... <what else could it possibly be?>...... LOVE...... The general idea I was thinking of was "10 Things I Love About...."..... my job, my children/grandchildren, mornings, coffee..... or YOU..... LOL.....

Here's the kit you will be using to create your templates..... <Forgive me, the preview's not exactly right>..... Okay..... download your kits and get creative.....

Oh yes, there is a reward for participating, but I think I'll stay in "Mean Mode" just a little bit longer before I tell you about that..... hehehe
    I can do a layout but doing alayout is over my head.I need not a gift at the end as I can not follow the rules ha ha but it is fun.Girls the layouts are awesome.Wow.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Good job so far everyone!!! You all are so quick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KPierce View Post
    but I don't think it exactly fits the original request.

Looks great to me, KPierce.... If you can share the template for this, that would be wonderful (although I do understand that sometimes our templates exceed the 5Mb limit)..... I'll PM you the link for your reward when I get home from work tonight..... {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store