+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Here is my entry....

P.S. One suggestion to reduce the size of the templates is, after you have published it, right click on the photos and go to "clear image". Then export it. I have found in the past that it makes them a lot smaller.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyScraps View Post
    I think that would work if you want to do that..... {{hugs}}
    OMG! I'm so sorry Grannys!!!!!!!! its a human opticalerror!!!!!!
    GrannyScraps, thank you so much for this challenge and for your lovely and fantastic kit!

Girls!!!!! this LO's are AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! wow are fantastic!!!!!!!
    Seems we have a lot of fun playing this one, maybe because love is in the air?????

huggggsssss
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Here is my entry....
    Great job, Marion!!! Your layout is oh so pretty and it sure sounds like you've got lots more than just 10 Things to love about him!!!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie49 View Post
    OMG! I'm so sorry Grannys!!!!!!!! its a human opticalerror!!!!!!
    GrannyScraps, thank you so much for this challenge and for your lovely and fantastic kit!
    No worries, Wendy!!!! (There really are a lot of "grannies" here.... LOL)
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Holy cows and other stock! Kathie, I think yas just plain had a great idea and beautiful kit and it's just taken off like wild cattle stampeding on the range! Yeeeee-hawwwwww! *does her cowgirl whistle*

And on that note ...here's my layout and template for ya'll. I know it's not *quite* according to the challenge, but it is 10 things I love about *love*. If you can't read the wording, I've also uploaded it over in my gallery area.

Thank you, Kathie, for such a WONDERFUL kit and challenge!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by knzus; 02-02-2008 at 01:03 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Quote Originally Posted by knzus View Post
    Holy cows and other stock! Kathie, I think yas just plain had a great idea and beautiful kit and it's just taken off like wild cattle stampeding on the range! Yeeeee-hawwwwww! *does her cowgirl whistle*

And on that note ...here's my layout and template for ya'll. I know it's not *quite* according to the challenge, but it is 10 things I love about *love*. If you can't read the wording, I've also uploaded it over in my gallery area.

Thank you, Kathie, for such a WONDERFUL kit and challenge!
    Honey, I think your layout is perfectly in tune with the challenge.... and I also think you have captured 10 very essential points about LOVE.... Thank you for participating in this challenge AND for sharing your layout (and template) with everybody here!!! I'm sending you the link for your reward!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Thanks for the kit I loved making this page....you can see it here.... http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...20235&cat=2035

Yep .......you all are a talented bunch !! These L/O's are gorgeous !! Nice job everyone (clapping)

Thanks so much for this kit. It did give me a challenge and was so fun coming up with a layout that would work using it! Here's mine..attached...provided I do the attaching right LOL! I'm still learning at this!

Thanks again!
    Ann-Marie

Okay, it didn't work! We may need to call the fire department here in Texas too. I attached it to the Look at My Layout page...can someone tell me how to attach the thumbnail or attach the link to the layout on the Scrapbook max site!!

Thanks!