February '08 Designer's Challenge: Featuring Grannyscraps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrannyScraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by grannywin View Post
    Woops! Wrong Granny. Let's give the credit to GrannyScraps for all her kindness.

My question is....Can we post our template in the Template section and put a link here?
    I think that would work if you want to do that..... {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• GrannyScraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by bluevelvet View Post
      Here is my layout. My template is too big, so here is the url download for it. i put it on 4share.
      http://www.4shared.com/file/36598267...ified=e162ae0c
      I LOVE your puppies, Christina!!!! Thanks for playing with my little kit this month..... I'll be PMing you with the link to your reward in just a few minutes..... {{hugs}}
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
        I loved this kit, the colors are pretty and also the elements!
        Thank you for freebie!
        This is a beautiful layout Rosana!!!! Thanks for participating in my little Challenge this month!!! The link to your reward will be coming your way in just a few minutes!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
          Girls!!!! this challenge is so pretty , as the freebie! and seens we love it because, today 1st day of the month we have a lot of entries!!!! wow what a GREAT pages girls!!!!!!!!!
          i have a lot of fun doing this one, i prefer to do it with my husband ;o)
          here is my lo

thank you grannywin for hosting this challenge and for the freebie and prize!!!!! thank you
          This is such a pretty AND sweet layout Winnie..... I just love all the sweet things you've said about your hubby!!! Thanks for playing.... I'll be sending the link for your reward in just a few minutes!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2006

Okay kids..... I am current to here.... sending out your rewards right now.... Everybody has done such a fantastic job with this Challenge.... I gotta tell you, this is one really talented bunch of scrappers!!!!

Kathie

Comment

• lafko06
              • Jan 2008

Okay, this is my 2nd time posting a page in MAX, so hopefully this one will come out okay.* Thank you for the fun kit and can you please let me know if I am supposed to be posting a template for others not too? Cuz if so, I'll have to read the FAQ's on how to do it.* Meantime, here I go.... wish me luck!
              Attached Files

Comment

• mortmomof2
                • Jan 2008

My page

This is a fun set!
                Rebecca
                Attached Files

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by lafko06 View Post
                  Okay, this is my 2nd time posting a page in MAX, so hopefully this one will come out okay.* Thank you for the fun kit and can you please let me know if I am supposed to be posting a template for others not too? Cuz if so, I'll have to read the FAQ's on how to do it.* Meantime, here I go.... wish me luck!
                  It came out great, Megan!!! This is a really fun layout.... I really like the way you have used the chipboard hearts for your journaling!!! Thanks for playing and sharing your layout with all of us!!!

{{hugs}}
                  Kathie

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by mortmomof2 View Post
                    This is a fun set!
                    Rebecca
                    Great layout, Rebecca!!! I love all the sweet things you say about your hubby (he's quite the "hunk" too, isn't he?).... Thanks for participating in my little challenge this month and thanks for sharing your layout with all of us!!!

{{hugs}}
                    Kathie

p.s. The "check" is in the mail..... LOL

Kathie

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

WOW, this thread has barely been here and already we are on page 3...lol...I can't wait to get started...I love all the Lo's I have seen so far...I will post mine soon...Can't wait...Thanks Grams..<wink>
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• grannywin
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Sep 2006

Finally, here is my entry. I really loved the colors and it was fun to work with this set. Thanks, GrannyScraps.

I posted my template in the Templates section of the forum. To get the template to upload, I had to reduce the size of the paper scraps to 6 x 6. It didn't seem to change the layout at all. Hope that is acceptable.

Attached Files

Comment

• KPierce
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Nov 2007

Finally, here is my entry. I really loved the colors and it was fun to work with this set. Thanks, GrannyScraps.

I posted my template in the Templates section of the forum. To get the template to upload, I had to reduce the size of the paper scraps to 6 x 6. It didn't seem to change the layout at all. Hope that is acceptable.

http://scrapbookmax.com/forums/showt...7249#post87249
                          DITTO Gotta love it.
                          My buddy is GrannyWin.
                          My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jul 2006

http://scrapbookmax.com/forums/showt...7249#post87249
                            I love it, grannywin!!!!

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                              WOW, this thread has barely been here and already we are on page 3...lol...I can't wait to get started...I love all the Lo's I have seen so far...I will post mine soon...Can't wait...Thanks Grams..<wink>
                              So true, Hun.... these talented kids are runnin' GrannyScraps ragged..... LOL..... this is such fun, I LOVE it!!!! Can't wait to see what you'll do with my little kit.....

{{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• Marion
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by bluevelvet View Post
                                Here is my layout. My template is too big, so here is the url download for it. i put it on 4share.
                                http://www.4shared.com/file/36598267...ified=e162ae0c
                                Oooohh you got Rotties too. My poor Rottie is also 11 1/2 years old and I can really see her aging lately. Contrary to popular opinion they are wonderful dogs!

Comment

Working...
                                X