February '08 Designer's Challenge: Featuring Grannyscraps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrannyScraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2006

Oh my.... I have just been yanking out my hair by the grey roots.... I have gotten several PMs letting me know that some of you have had problems with getting your reward downloaded.... after trial and error trying to find a "good" sharing solution, I finally have one that is working..... I'm PMing several participants with new download links.... I'm so sorry for all these problems...
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• ellan
      • Dec 2007

GrannyScraps, thanks for the challenge; it was both a lot of fun and a challenge as I seem to always use straight lines and your kit had fun curves! I kept trying and ended up making 12 pages for a little 6" book of the least camera phobic family member. I posted the pages in the gallery and included the template here. (You'll see that I need more practice with "everything doesn't have to be in a straight line.")
      Attached Files

Comment

• GrannyScraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Jul 2006

Challenges are all about stretching and stepping outside our comfort zone (if it weren't, it wouldn't be a challenge.... LOL).... You may not be "comfortable" with using "fun curves" but you did a really nice job on your layouts for this challenge.... and I LOVED your choice of subjects.... I'm PMing you the link to your reward kit.... {{hugs}}
        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Comment

• womanw/anedge
          • Dec 2007

Well here is page...This is my son and daughter at homecoming dance time...couldn't think of just 10 things to say about these two...so thought let the picture do the talking...Hope that as they continue to grow up they will become great friends as well as brother and sister.
          Attached Files

Comment

• GrannyScraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2006

That's a couple of good lookin' kids you've got there.... I can see why it would be difficult to come up with ONLY 10 things.... Thanks for participating in this challenge..... I'm PMing you with the link to your reward!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2006

Hmmmm...... I just went and checked and we've had 73 downloads of the Challenge kit...... I know I haven't given away that many rewards..... LOL..... does that mean I can expect to see a few more layouts/templates created during this challenge??? We still have half a month to go..... you have LOADS of time to get one done...... C'mon and play!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                Layout Whiz
                • Jul 2006

Excellent layouts.... I love it that you couldn't decide which one you wanted to do and so you made TWO...... (although I love traveling, I sure don't want to fly any more)....

I'm sending you the link for your participation reward.... Thanks for playing and sharing with us!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• Melons
                  • Feb 2008

ok hope it isnt too late...we are still in feb' even if it is the bonus day lol

had fun doing this....I greyscaled the pale blue paper to get something a bit different and used some different fonts...hope this is ok
                  Attached Files

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Melons View Post
                    ok hope it isnt too late...we are still in feb' even if it is the bonus day lol

had fun doing this....I greyscaled the pale blue paper to get something a bit different and used some different fonts...hope this is ok
                    Bonus Days count, too!!! LOL.... I love how you creatively altered the original kit for a different look.... and I love your choice of subject matter..... my DH would certainly agree that it's one of my favorite things, too!!! I'm sending you the link for your reward!!! Thanks for participating in my little challenge!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

Working...
                    X