• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jezza
    • Feb 2006

First Two Layouts

Are up in my gallery

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=737&ppuser=

Be nice to me lol. I've only ever uploaded to a few places before. And even then I'm quite scared by comments I may get

I'm slowly uploading more, so be on the lookout
    Last edited by Jezza; 06-29-2006, 04:30 AM.
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Very nice! That leaf trim is tres snazzy.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Very Nice

Keep it up!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Jezza, Jezza...you've got an eye for colour! Love how the "leaves border" picks up the tones from the actual photo and the background. And you can feel the chill from those icy blues in the second layout. Nice work - would love to see some more!

Karin

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Jezza... I just looked at the gallery. I love your layouts. They are all well arranged and the color schemes are excellent. I wish I could make layouts like that. I'm affraid all I'm good for is making embies.

Thanks you so much for sharing. The best way to learn is by looking at good work.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

I know how you feel. I've never put layouts in a gallery before SBM! Your layouts are just great - all of them. Everyone here is so nice, too. Keep on having fun!
            Julie

Comment

• Marnie
              • Jan 2006

I checked 'em out too..... very nice! I love the cool tones of the winter layout. The snowflakes make great embellishments. And as for the other layout, I like how you put the date in the belt buckle thingy...snazzy idea!
              Marnie

Comment

Working...
              X