• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Coming Attractions!

I have just uploaded my latest template and kit. As promised, this is a deep space exploration theme. Has planets, space ships, nebulas, communicators... You add the aliens!

This kit has been in the making for a long time and was inspired by Steve's Space kit. Thanks Steve!

100% created with RealDrawPro4

Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Wow, the 4th one reminds me of "Outer Limits" with the wording (a little anyway). ooops, showing my age. Great creation Granny!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

LOL... You know, it looked familiar to me also!!!

Thank you Sue. Glad someone likes it. I was starting to feel down on the creative dumps!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

Love it... I wish I had thought of it first! Very "Outer Limits"... Reall ylove some of the organic shapes
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

But But But Steeeeve!!! she didn't put any flowers in it!!!
          LOL
          LOve it girl - way to go!! really excellent - a great one for the little lads ( and the big boys too)

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Wow....and Wow, a new style as well. Fantastic
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• srussell
              Digi Sage
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
              But But But Steeeeve!!! she didn't put any flowers in it!!!
              LOL
              LOve it girl - way to go!! really excellent - a great one for the little lads ( and the big boys too)
              Gee... Imagine that... a template without flowers! Who would have ever though of such a thing????

Keep up te great work, Granny!
              sigpic
              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2007

Granny, I like your new kit. My sister wanted something like that for pages for her grandson. I think this is great! Thanks!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Thank you all so much!! I was afraid this one was a waste!

Moonbeam, I put a seed in the UFO. Once it gets blasted by cosmic rays from the Super Novas, it will germinate. You should see the flowers on that little plant!!!

Steve... You gave me the inspiration. I'm just following in the steps of the Master!

Fourfoxes... That's wonderful. I hope she can use it.

sigpic

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Moonbeam, I put a seed in the UFO. Once it gets blasted by cosmic rays from the Super Novas, it will germinate. You should see the flowers on that little plant!!!
                    Knowing Granny, I have this horrible vision of a giant man-eating plant saying "Feed me, Steve" falling from Space onto Steve's front porch. (a.k.a. the venus fly trap in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"). Great job on the kit, Granny.
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Oh, Melanie, this is way too funny. That is exactly what I was going to tell Moonbeam it was, a man eating plant, but I did not want Steve to think I was refering to him!!!!

But... Great minds do think alike!!!!!

Steve, you're not included in that batch, honest!

sigpic

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jul 2006

It's not that I don't remember Outer Limits..... or The Twilight Zone..... but I was thinking..... Star Trek..... very very Star Trek..... and very VERY COOL..... I love it!!!
                        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                        X