• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Wanted: Overlay of stone wall

I found the perfect overlay at a place called designs-by-kristen or Kristens Scrap Trunk but their store seemed a bit funny so was afraid to order from them. It was by snowravens cave designs. When I placed it in my shopping cart, there was a note at the top "you might want to put instructions for using the shopping cart here" (which made me wonder how new the site was) and they wanted to charge me $5 for shipping when everyone else just sends them as downloads. So does anyone have an overlay of a stone wall I can have? Or do you know if this website is legit and safe to order from? And why don't they send as downloads? I was unable to find that same overlay anywhere else. It was very realistic looking and would have been perfect.

I want the stone wall for use with a St. Patty's Day kit I got from Fiona's store. So can anybody help me with this?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

If you could put a link to the page here, I can look at it and see if I can do something like it...

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

is this one any good?
      Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Here's the link to the product. It's an overlay so I could change the color of the stones I think to gray or brown to match other elements in the layout.

I wish I could order from her but I'm just afraid to. Thanks, Fiona. I think I can use that one. I might even like this one better.
        Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 01-29-2008, 11:28 AM.
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• grannywin
          Layout Whiz
          • Sep 2006

Here is an honest-to-goodness stone wall right from my yard, minus the snakes. Can you use an embellishment?
          Attached Files

Comment

• fourfoxes
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2007

Hey, grannywin, I like your stone wall. Mind if I snag it?

Debby
            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

I snagged it, Fiona's too. LOL
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• womanw/anedge
                • Dec 2007

thanks guys..love the walls and thanks for no snakes grannywin..they are hard to control..kind of like those monkeys I hear Granny keeps..lol..smiles to you all..

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Thanks, grannywin. I got yours, too!!! And living in West Virginia, I get alot of snakes so if I find a couple left behind, I know what to do. I've even had 2 black snakes in the house, one in the living room crawling up the wall, can you imagine?
                  Melanie

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Well, Fiona, you beat me to it, but I thank you. I'm snagging!!!!! And yours too Grannywins! Thanks for keeping the snakes. Had enough of those when I lived in the mountains!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• judifa
                      • Apr 2012

thanks,will go great in some of my layouts

Comment

Working...
                      X