+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Wanted: Overlay of stone wall

I found the perfect overlay at a place called designs-by-kristen or Kristens Scrap Trunk but their store seemed a bit funny so was afraid to order from them. It was by snowravens cave designs. When I placed it in my shopping cart, there was a note at the top "you might want to put instructions for using the shopping cart here" (which made me wonder how new the site was) and they wanted to charge me $5 for shipping when everyone else just sends them as downloads. So does anyone have an overlay of a stone wall I can have? Or do you know if this website is legit and safe to order from? And why don't they send as downloads? I was unable to find that same overlay anywhere else. It was very realistic looking and would have been perfect.

I want the stone wall for use with a St. Patty's Day kit I got from Fiona's store. So can anybody help me with this?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

If you could put a link to the page here, I can look at it and see if I can do something like it...

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

is this one any good?
    Attached Images

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Here's the link to the product. It's an overlay so I could change the color of the stones I think to gray or brown to match other elements in the layout.
    http://designs-for-kristen.co.uk/sho...products_id=14

I wish I could order from her but I'm just afraid to. Thanks, Fiona. I think I can use that one. I might even like this one better.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 01-29-2008 at 12:28 PM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Here is an honest-to-goodness stone wall right from my yard, minus the snakes. Can you use an embellishment?
    Attached Images

Hey, grannywin, I like your stone wall. Mind if I snag it?

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I snagged it, Fiona's too. LOL
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

thanks guys..love the walls and thanks for no snakes grannywin..they are hard to control..kind of like those monkeys I hear Granny keeps..lol..smiles to you all..

Thanks, grannywin. I got yours, too!!! And living in West Virginia, I get alot of snakes so if I find a couple left behind, I know what to do. I've even had 2 black snakes in the house, one in the living room crawling up the wall, can you imagine?
    Melanie

Well, Fiona, you beat me to it, but I thank you. I'm snagging!!!!! And yours too Grannywins! Thanks for keeping the snakes. Had enough of those when I lived in the mountains!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store