+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thank you all so much for your help on RAR files. I am very new to digi scrapping and I think I did great getting Scrapbook Max! to start off with, I AM LOVING IT!!
    I was not able to get some very pretty layouts with the RAR files, but now thanks to you all, I can.
    I have quite a few questions, have been finding some of the answers here on the forums. Will probably be checking out more before I bombard you with all my questions!! lol
    Thank you again for your help and by the way, you will see this is my first post, so I hope I did everything right!!

Quote Originally Posted by twpclerk View Post
    Thank you again for your help and by the way, you will see this is my first post, so I hope I did everything right!!
    You did great! And love your picture avatar. I like seeing people's faces. I might have to get a picture of me on mine. I've tired of looking at that big, round, bug-eyed avatar. But then no one would recognize me LOL! Can't wait to see more of you on the threads. Welcome to the "fun house".
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!