X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Eye, do you want my help to start a revolution?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Smile
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post

Granny are you trying to edge her on.......Eye face the facts......VISTA>>>>VISTA.....VISTA.....VISTA..... .Its here to stay ....
      sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Happy Birthday

Lets all pretend that it is "Eye's" birthday. Now Granny and I will sing....Happy Vista to you, Happy Vista to you....etc. You all know the tune so join in if you want...And Rosana ....make Eye a Vista card...
        sigpic....

Comment

• skiptothesue
          • Nov 2006

I guess I've been lucky! I've got a new laptop with vista installed, and I installed Scrapbookmax on here no probs. I copied all my kits onto discs and moved them onto this laptop, which took a while, and also managed to move all my itunes library over, though I couldnt explain now how I did it! I admit I dont have anything too complicated on here, no photo editing software so maybe that's a good thing, otherwise vista doesnt seem much different to xp!
          Good luck with working it out,

Susan

Comment

• omajo
            Digi Sage
            • Dec 2006

Vista No, XP yes !!

Glad I read this thread, I'm thinking of buying a new PC, so that I do not have to 'fight for computer time'. with my husband,..
            My son said that he is going to order a computer with Vista 62 (). After reading this I must be a bit carefull before making decission..
            When are we going to start the choir: " Happy Vista to Eye
            .. 3x,.. hip horree" Or "Vista no, Xp yes !!"

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post

WHEN!!!WHERE!!!HOW!!! and I know WHY----I HATE IT
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                Granny are you trying to edge her on.......Eye face the facts......VISTA>>>>VISTA.....VISTA.....VISTA..... .Its here to stay ....
                HAh and you do not like it eitherTRAITOR
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

I will get you for this CUZ
                  Originally posted by Smile View Post
                  Lets all pretend that it is "Eye's" birthday. Now Granny and I will sing....Happy Vista to you, Happy Vista to you....etc. You all know the tune so join in if you want...And Rosana ....make Eye a Vista card...
                  sigpic

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by skiptothesue View Post
                    I guess I've been lucky! I've got a new laptop with vista installed, and I installed Scrapbookmax on here no probs. I copied all my kits onto discs and moved them onto this laptop, which took a while, and also managed to move all my itunes library over, though I couldnt explain now how I did it! I admit I dont have anything too complicated on here, no photo editing software so maybe that's a good thing, otherwise vista doesnt seem much different to xp!
                    Good luck with working it out,

Susan
                    Oh Oh What do you mean seems the same as XPYour not joining in with those other nuts are yah.
                    sigpic

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by omajo View Post
                      Glad I read this thread, I'm thinking of buying a new PC, so that I do not have to 'fight for computer time'. with my husband,..
                      My son said that he is going to order a computer with Vista 62 (). After reading this I must be a bit carefull before making decission..
                      When are we going to start the choir: " Happy Vista to Eye
                      .. 3x,.. hip horree" Or "Vista no, Xp yes !!"
                      What did smiles do pay you under the table.Well girls all I can say is come and join me and see Vista.It is cousin Smiles twin.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X