+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm picking up my new puter in about 11 days and the first thing I'm doing is Get rid of astalaVISTA....it's junk...ran them both and I can fix my xp..so YEP ya can do it yourself! It's easy to do really!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanys Scraps View Post
    I Have a new lap top running Vista, didnt want it but had no choice. I guess im lucky am getting use to it. Really have had no problems with it....UNTIL I put SBM on it. Have done everthing, unistalled it, put it back on. My problem is having two of everthing that came with the program. The desk top that runs NT doesnt have two of everything on it.

Have gone as far as to take the lap top into the other room. Opened Windows Explorer and compared the two on the hard drive. For some reason Vista has second set of files in the Documents area under SBM. Anyone else havinng this problem? Is it just a Vista thing?
    It has to be vista.Igot vista when it shouldnot have been out.It isterrible.I had elements 3 and could not use it as vista screwed it up big time.I will never like it and I have had it close to a year now.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

My son has just ordered a new pc and requested xp. Last year we got two cheap pc's that had vista for other 'children' and one of them was changed from vista to xp as didn't get along with it. It seems vista is not very popular!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Default Vista

Well guys and gals I am going to stick with Vista. I am determined to learn all about it. I have talked to a few others and they say to give it a chance and to ask if I have trouble with it. I must say that it does have a few new programs that I do really like so I will give it a chance.....xo...Lois

Well I gave it a chance and still hate it.It takes a long time to take it off. Alos I am buying this computer from phone company and my brother saysI cannot change it just yet but I will be changing it as I hope to get a new computer again in spring or summer.I do not want vista but I bet they refuse me.My friend bought one for her daughter and she ask for windows xp and they refused.Has to stay with vista.What kind of country is this when you have no choice.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Eye, do you want my help to start a revolution?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Eye, do you want my help to start a revolution?

Granny are you trying to edge her on.......Eye face the facts......VISTA>>>>VISTA.....VISTA.....VISTA..... .Its here to stay ....

Default Happy Birthday

Lets all pretend that it is "Eye's" birthday. Now Granny and I will sing....Happy Vista to you, Happy Vista to you....etc. You all know the tune so join in if you want...And Rosana ....make Eye a Vista card...

I guess I've been lucky! I've got a new laptop with vista installed, and I installed Scrapbookmax on here no probs. I copied all my kits onto discs and moved them onto this laptop, which took a while, and also managed to move all my itunes library over, though I couldnt explain now how I did it! I admit I dont have anything too complicated on here, no photo editing software so maybe that's a good thing, otherwise vista doesnt seem much different to xp!
    Good luck with working it out,

Susan

Default Vista No, XP yes !!

Glad I read this thread, I'm thinking of buying a new PC, so that I do not have to 'fight for computer time'. with my husband,..
    My son said that he is going to order a computer with Vista 62 (). After reading this I must be a bit carefull before making decission..
    When are we going to start the choir: " Happy Vista to Eye
    .. 3x,.. hip horree" Or "Vista no, Xp yes !!"

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl