+ Reply to Thread

Red face Hello from Colorado!

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here! My name is Michelle and I'm a mother to a beautiful 17 month old little girl named Mikayla. I have a wonderful husband, David. I was born and raised in Indiana and so was my husband. He graduated from college and we moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado where we've been for the last 2 years. We've been dating for 6 years and married for a little over a year. I enjoy singing, doing karaoke, digital scrapbooking, Paint Shop Pro, graphics, and watching movies. I can't wait to get to know some of you ladies! I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards
    ~*~Michelle Lee Carter~*~
    ~*~SAHM to Mikayla~*~
    ~*~Wife to David~*~

Helloooooo. Glad to have you here in the forum! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your pages.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Mikayla's such a beautiful name.

How do you like Colorado? My sister went there once on a pilgrimage of sorts, and she really liked it (although I don't think she was expecting the heat you guys get there...she ended up getting heatstroke).

Are you watching American Idol? I'm rooting for Taylor -- I would buy his album tomorrow if I could...just a brilliantly "real" singer I think. Although I think Ace Young's performance last night was the best. He totally surprised me.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

My sister's name is 'Mikayla' . . . or rather 'Michaela', but i'd presume they are pronounced the same.

Default Hi, Michelle!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of your pages and projects!

Speaking of karaoke, any particular "genre" that you specialize in? I've only ever sung "New York, New York" at a karaoke party, but I've always wanted try it again...

Anyway, since you're interested in music, I bet you'll enjoy adding music files to your Scrapbook MAX! digital scrapbooks!

Looking forward to hearing from you again,

Karin

Default Show tunes myself

Hi there Michelle,
    I tend to gravitate toward 'show tunes' myself...... not that you'd want to hear me Anyway, looking forward to seeing some of your pages!
    Marnie