Thread: digiscrapper

Cool digiscrapper

The thing I would most like to change about Scrapbook Max is the pop up that opens when you go in to make a layout. It will only let you do one of two choices. Most of the time I would just like to browse before choosing what I want to do.

Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto Ditto ditto ditto ditto Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Default that is why...

I have a folder structure on my desktop with my own add on folders for papers, elements, frames, scraps, quick pages, etc. I browse in those folders looking around. Then you can easily drag and drop to your scrapbook page. When you add paper there is an option where you can choose to make it the background or something else. You can add a picture or paper as a photo. Then go back to give it a shape. That is almost the only thing you can't do from the desktop folder.

I think it is quicker this way. I got this idea from another scrapper here in the forum but I don't remember who it was.

I also have a shortcut to the folder structure of Scrapbook Max so I can look around in those folders based on the designer/kit name etc <C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images>. You can drag and drop from here too.

Quote Originally Posted by KPierce View Post
    I have a folder structure on my desktop with my own add on folders for papers, elements, frames, scraps, quick pages, etc. I browse in those folders looking around. Then you can easily drag and drop to your scrapbook page. When you add paper there is an option where you can choose to make it the background or something else. You can add a picture or paper as a photo. Then go back to give it a shape. That is almost the only thing you can't do from the desktop folder.

I think it is quicker this way. I got this idea from another scrapper here in the forum but I don't remember who it was.

I also have a shortcut to the folder structure of Scrapbook Max so I can look around in those folders based on the designer/kit name etc <C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images>. You can drag and drop from here too.

I think Crops started that which is a great idea. But I think what they are referring to here is when you first open Max, you have to decide whether you want to open a layout you already made or started, or whether you want to start a new one and pick a blank or a template. You can correct me if I am wrong here.

I think a better set up would be to just open to a blank page, then you could decide which you want to do from there.

Is that what you meant gtravis?
    Last edited by sacannon; 01-24-2008 at 09:41 AM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    I think Crops started that which is a great idea. But I think what they are referring to here is when you first open Max, you have to decide whether you want to open a layout you already made or started, or whether you want to start a new one and pick a blank or a template. You can correct me if I am wrong here.

I think a better set up would be to just open to a blank page, then you could decide which you want to do from there.

Is that what you meant gtravis?
    I re-read and you are probably right. So your suggestion to open a blank page would be the only one I would know to try unless browsing thru the folders looking at paper, elements etc. would help one to get inspired etc.

That is exactly what I meant.

Default Max Desktop

Thanks for all the replies. That is exactly what I meant, I would much prefer to start with a blank page.
    gtravis