• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spanielmom
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2006

Spanielmom Checking In

Hi All:
    I just popped in this evening to check out the ole stomping grounds. Was surprised to see the thread Where's Spanielmom! I'm still around, just spending less time on the net these days. I had some trouble with a shoulder back in November and it didn't really heal till I stayed off the computer for a very extended period of time. So I just haven't gotten back to it. I pop in every once in awhile to check and make sure everyone is doing ok. And when I do a layout, (which have been few and far between) I post. I'm working on a Disney album which has been languishing here in my computer since April of 2007. I really must get it finished. Between that and two teenagers life has just gotten in the way of scrappin. Hugs and Love to all of you. I miss you all too----but duty as a mom calls first! I'll be poppin in every now and then.
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Good to hear from you. Hurry back!

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Hello Paula... so nice to see ya posing....I'm just happy to hear that your okay... we all have been worried about ya!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Thank you Paula for checking in. I soooo missed you!! After all you are my namesake and I must try and keep in touch with you. Take care of your family and will see you again soon I hope.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Glad your ok Paula...Nice to see a post from you again...please take care and hurry back...((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Nice to see you again and by the way you better take care of yourself.I had a few bouts of pain and had to go off for a few days at a time but I am a new women now.Chiropractor fixed me and even took away my 12 migranes a month and now I am not taking meds. for that---yipee.Hope you get feeling better soon.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

God bless xxxx
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you are! We are a bunch of worry worts around here! Take care of yourself.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

Paula

Hello Paula: Teenagers.........Been there, done that, and believe me it will all turn out ok. It is such a stressfull time and it seems that our mom's have no idea what we are going through. But they do, only it is such a different time and place. My son is 26 and my daughter is 37 so if you want to talk, just email me. Even if it is just to get things off your mind. I will listen and if you don't need me to say anything that is ok too..............God Bless..............Smile.......xoxo.........we have missed you and remember you are important too........xo
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                  X