+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Ha ha!!!! Oh yeah, the flying saucer! Did you ever get it off the neighbors roof?
    Nope they had to remodel after the damage

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

What would we do without a/our Smile
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Nope they had to remodel after the damage
    Serves 'em right! Shoulda known better than to give a flying saucer to a fish that never set up her own christmas tree before!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Where is the blasted picture?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

He He he! Click on Smile's name above then go to view personal profile. Her cleaning lady is still on there. She was using it as her avatar and I kept wondering where the smiley fish went so I asked her. She just changed back into a fish. Tee hee. Poor Granny!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

For all the newbees.Smiles and I are cousins. She lives in the same town as me.She wanted to be a fish and I wanted to live in an igloo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Ah soooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Melanie.

Eye... You both got your wish!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Oh, Granny. You should have seen our Smile. She was this frumpy, skinny old cleaning lady. Looked a bit like Carol Burnett's character, I can't remember her name. You'd a been shocked at the shape she was in.....but she's all Smiles again now.
    Boy, you hit the nail on the head, here is Carol Burnett.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default Granny my friend:

Granny I had a bad day and decided that I would change my picture........whow.......mystake......I was having a bad time of it and didn't feel so Smilie. But thanks to Hope and all the friends on here I changed my picture back. First off all ,I know that, you know, by know, that I am one of the worse speller's on here. The great thing is none of you seem to mind as long as I get my point across. That is what I love about you guy's and gal's. Any way's I want you all to know that if ever you are in Canada, Nova Scotia you have a place to stay. My door is always open to any of you. I hate to be so serious but it is true..........Love you all........Now that is all you will get out of me.........Fishing Mama says .....goodnight...xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Ah soooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Melanie.

Eye... You both got your wish!!!

Now what wish did we get.