+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Our Smile's back!

I saw you, Smile! There's that big smiley fish face we all know and love! Makes me smile, too just looking at it! But I saw the lady with the doldrums is still on your profile page, too! Is she for the days when you don't feel so smiley? Hope you're always happy and smiley!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I saw u too and that awesome page you have put up in the gallery..I just want to tell you how special you are to me and i luv U bunches...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

she's baaaccckkkk that lovable smileing fish.....its always great to see you fishy or not...lol...hey that didnt sound right did it..hmmmm...

Default Ha Ha Ha

You guys are all crazy you realize that.....And yes when I put that new picture on I was house cleaning and wanted to loose weight so ....Presto ......I was a skinny cleaning lady.....But off course I read that you guys didn't recognize me so .....Presto.....a smiling fish again....The last thing I want to do is loose the best friends I have ever had.....xoxoxo.....Smile...
    Attached Images

ahhhhhhhhh shuckssss..*turns head and blushes*...so glad to have a new friend like smile.....and when in doubt not only does she make you smileeeee but wshe can throw a mean flying disk..aka christmas tree stand...hehehe!

Oh...we'll always be your friends. We just like to see you happy!!!!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Ha ha!!!! Oh yeah, the flying saucer! Did you ever get it off the neighbors roof?
    Melanie

What picture... Where?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh, Granny. You should have seen our Smile. She was this frumpy, skinny old cleaning lady. Looked a bit like Carol Burnett's character, I can't remember her name. You'd a been shocked at the shape she was in.....but she's all Smiles again now.
    Melanie

Gee whats the big deal over a fish.She smiling beacuse she took a bath and got rid of the dirt to realize she is a fish after all

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst